Chapter 32 - Sneaking in

Adriel Hamilton

After what happened, after the crash, mom and dad grounded us by taking our keys. They won't let us drive for the whole month or maybe some couple months? I feel bad for Evan, he shouldn't get into this and now he's grounded too. But what makes me really confused now is the video is still out there and the race didn't even solve the problem. I know that I look like a complete fool right now.

I was laying on my bed staring at the empty ceiling until I heard a crack on my bedroom door. I look at who it is and it's non other than Evan, he gets in before closing the door behind him.

He walks closer before he looks down at me, I even don't know what to say anymore. He said that I shouldn't do it but I didn't listen to him, now I dragged him into this problem. I get up from the bed then begin to sit at the edge of it, looking at Evan who leans against the wall staring down at me,

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," I said.

"I'm sorry that I dragged you to this," I said to him while he stays in silent. He only keeps looking at me then it only make me a hundred percent more confused.

"I know you must be thinking how stupid I am right now," I say before started to lay on the bed again.

"Sorry I crashed your car," he suddenly say which makes my eyes went open, to look at him.

"It's okay, I'll drive my old car back when dad is done grounding us," I say to him.

"I'll try to talk to dad to get you out of this," I say to him.

"You can have mine if you want," he says then it only makes me smirks at him,

"No, you love your car so much," I chuckle.

"You love yours too," he smiles back.

"I should've listen to you," I said it once again, regretting about what I've done.

"If I'm in your position I would've done the same thing,"

"Maybe even worse,"

"And don't get me out of this, you're not alone,"

"I'll be there if you need me," he says.

"Thank you," I say to him.

"Now I'm just thinking about the video, it is still out there," I say to him then he nodded, he looks away before those eyes went big and sparkling like he had an idea.

"What?" I ask him.

"You know that we're actually our dad's sons right," he says which makes me look away, trying to process what he said because it sounds weird.

"Of course," I say.

"You know who he is,"

"He owns one of the biggest companies in the us, he must have the best IT people in the US too," he says which makes me getting up from the bed, he is right.

"Okay what should we do now," I ask him.

"Every contact are in his computer," he says.

"At his office room here in the house,"

"Oh god there's no way I'm brave enough to get into that lion cage," I say to him.

"We just have to get into his room," he says then I shake my head, imagine how is he going to ground us more if he found out.

I still remember how he looked at me earlier tonight. He was very upset with us a moment ago and now we're planning another way to kick ourselves out of the family? This is insane.., but we have no other options.