Chapter 15 - He's sick

Rebecca Reinhart

I don't know, but it feels like days went very fast these days. I don't even realize that it's been two weeks since Adriel and his family went to Europe and here they are landed yesterday morning.

I saw Evan already went to school this morning but I didn't see the other twin, Adriel. So I asked him where is he and he said that Adriel is sick and he's staying at home. Him, sick? that's weird he never really got sick. So I decided to visit him after school, and no I'm not asking Evan for a ride because I know where he's heading after school, of course he's heading to Amanda's.

Here I am entering the Hamilton Mansion like it's my home, I don't know why but his family been treating me like I'm one of them and I feel grateful for it. Adriel is a mama's boy he told his mom everything and it's kinda cute, different from Evan he keeps everything so private. It feels weird that I know too well about them, but again I feel grateful for it.

"Hey Becca," one of the maid greets me.

"Hi Joan," I smile at her, who's busy taking care of a vase which filled with white roses and it kinda reminds me of Caleb.

"Adriel's upstairs," she smiles at me then I chuckle.

"He hasn't moved since this morning," she chuckles which makes me laugh.

"Well thank god I'm here," I say to her then she smiles.

Joan has worked for the Hamilton since Evan and Adriel were babies, so she knows everything about them from A to Z. Especially Azura, Joan treats Azura like them own children. I can say that she's Lana's second hand at home.

"Azura also skipped school today, while Evan he went to school this morning have you met him today?" She asks then I nodded.

"I met him this morning, he told me that Adriel is sick that's why I'm here," I say to her then she smiles at me.

"He never got sick you know, I mean.., gotta make sure if it's real or not," I laugh then she laughs too.

"Anyway Lana's here?" I ask her.

"Mr and Mrs Hamilton is out since this morning hon," she says then I nodded.

"Okay Joan, I'm going upstairs," I say to her before making my way to the elevator which lead to Adriel's room.

I reached his room and as always without knocking I got inside and see him laying on bed with blankets on. Joan was right, it seems like he hasn't move since this morning. His eyes went open when I walk in but he shuts it close once he saw that it's me.

"Are you really sick?" I walk closer before siting on one of the chair in his big ass room.

"You're like the fifth person asking me that question today? Go away satan," he says with his eyes close.

"Even my mom didn't believe that I'm sick god, I'm not a freakin' robot," he mumbles which makes me laugh, he's still funny to me even when he's sick.

"Where's my gift from Europe?" I ask then he finally open his eyes to look up at me.

"Seriously becca?" He looks at me in disbelieve which makes me laugh.

"I'm sick and you're asking for your gift?!" He sounds like he didn't believe it.

"How can you be sick bro," I got up from the chair while laughing at him who looks miserable.

I put my bag on the floor before climbing onto his bed to seat on the other side of the bed without caring that he's sick.

"Go away Becca," he says while laying next to me,

I grab on the tv remote then turn on the tv, I look through his Netflix and looking at the movies and ended up watching 27 dresses.