Chapter 31 - The crash

Adriel Hamilton

The class has been dismissed, I check on my phone while walking out of the class hoping that I would get any text messages from Becca. That girl has been ignoring me and she didn't even want to open her door when I stopped by her house. She started to get me so worried, I'm worried because she's been pulling herself from everyone including me. I don't want anything bad happen to her.

I was waiting for her message but instead I got a text dm from Damon, who happens to be Caleb's team mate. He said that I have to meet them at some place to race then if I won they'll delete the video of Becca. I stare at it confusedly, is it a joke or what?

I enter the cafeteria while still looking at my phone screen, I was about to look for Evan but Caroline greeted me instead.

"Hey," She said.

"Hey," I looked at her for a second then back to my phone screen, to the dm that Damon just sent me. I continue to look for Evan who happened to be sitting next to Amanda,

"Adriel," she stopped me from walking away from her and a second later I know it must be something about Becca,

"You need to tell me where the fuck is Becca?!" She suddenly asks which makes me sigh.

"She's not coming to school for two straight days, she didn't reply to any of my texts, she didn't pick up my calls, I'm started to get worried about her," she complained like I'm a costumer service, Becca is really ignoring everyone and pulls herself away.

"Hear me out," he says.

"Becca also hasn't reply to any of my texts since Sunday," I explained to her.

"I'm also worried about her," I say.

"I visited her house yesterday but she won't open the door,"

"Did something happen to her?" She asks, I know she must be very confused and clueless and I think Becca really needs a company, maybe telling Caroline will make her feel a little better. But I'm not going to tell her around these many people at the cafeteria, so I told her to follow me to some place with less people, and we ended up talking in an empty classroom.

"Did something serious happen?" She asks me right after I close the door behind me.

"Something happened between Becca and Caleb," I say.

"Did they broke up?" She asks.

"Yeah.., I guess," I answered.

"Listen, I can't really tell you what happened, because I guess it's her privacy," I said, I don't want to tell her what really happened straight forward because I guess it's better for her to know from Becca herself.

"I know you're worried but I'm worried about her too okay..," I say then she nodded.

"That's all I can say," I said, she looks very confused she doesn't say a thing.

"I think you should go talk to her," I said then she nodded.

"Thanks Adriel," She says.

"Anyway I should go," I say then she nodded.

"Tell me if you have any news about her," I said to her before leaving the class to find Evan.

When I got back to the cafeteria, I look at the same spot where I saw Evan earlier and thankfully he's still sitting at the same spot with Amanda. While Gale and his friends are sitting next to their table, I hope they won't hear a thing about this. I know Becca must not want anyone to know.

I walk towards his table then taking a seat right in front of them which makes both of them look very confused, if it's not because of my friend I wouldn't want to disturb whatever these two are doing.