Chapter 41- Prom

Rabecca Reinhart

Time has flew so fast and it all went just like that, after prom shopping this and that. Caroline and I have spent the best days of our lives, spending many times together because she knows she'll be leaving to Japan very soon and I know how much I'm going to miss her. In the other side Evan has been building a plan for our getaway to their Aspen house with Amanda. I can't describe how I feel about the two of them, she doesn't deserve it, no one's deserve it, and I just want to be there for her when she needs me. But Evan has been amazing, he's been there for her all the time and I can't imagine how he also feels.

Adriel and Evan have booked a limo for the four of us to go to the prom tonight, so they're going to pick me up in any minute. They have asked Jack and Caroline also Audrey and Ethan to go to the prom with us but they already have their own plans, so the limo is only for the both of us. I know they can always get a limo one by one but I don't know why they decided to take it together, though that's very cute of them.

I'm done with everything all I need to do is walking downstairs with my barefoot and put my high heels later. When I walk down the stairs I found Emma is already starring at me with an aw on her eyes. Yes, gladly, Emma and my dad got back together after the day I gave him a little speech about to treat a girl. They ended up together and even better, they are engaged. But they haven't told anyone just close friends and me, obviously. I'm so happy for them and I cannot wait about the wedding, having Emma is a step mom would be very fun and I can't wait.

"Honey..," she said while looking at me from up to tor.

"What do you think?" I asked her as I twirled around.

"The most beautiful girl in the world," she said while taking pictures of me with her phone which only made me chuckle.

"Oh look at you," I said.

"Hi honey," my dad suddenly walks into the room and he was surprised to see how I look.

"Oh my god, it's prom night," he said while looking at me with a bottle of wine on his hand, I bet he just taking it out from the wine cellar.

"Oh my god," he said one more time before I went to hug him.

"You grown up so fast," he said while hugging then kiss the top of my head.

"You look very beautiful," he said to me then I smile.

"Thanks dad," I said looking at him.

"Who's taking you to prom? Who's the lucky guy? Tell me," Emma said to me with excitement in her eyes.

"Of course it's Adriel," my dad said.

"Oh wow, he's taking you to the prom?" She asked then I nodded.

"How did he propose? Bet it is better than your dad's proposal to me," she teased then I laugh.

"The guy just blurted out the question right in that couch?" Dad said pointing at the couch in our living room which made me laugh, I know how bad my dad's proposal was so he compared the original promposal with his. He knew that Adriel gave me a huge promposal because I couldn't shut my mouth that day, I was so happy with the promposal, the flowers, the game.

"Really? I can't believe he's as bad as him," she pointed out to my dad and that made me laugh.

"Well, technically it was the original one, after he blurted it out I ask for a bigger one because I rejected his first attempt," I proudly said the Emma throw my dad a glance.

"But I'm glad that you said yes to my dad's worst proposal," I tell her then she smiles.

"I was just kidding, it's still very sweet of him, and thank you," Emma said to me before pulling me into a hug.