22: anxiety

@theshaderoom:#couplesgoals: how did aniya get dat snap back body😫 i wanna know the secret.. #michaelbjordan and #aniyajordan booed up in pic looking like the finest couples😍..
____________________________
❤️:4,384,964 💬:749,104

Two hours later

The crowd claps. "Welcome Michael and aniya jordan," Cathy says "so congratulations on the quadruplets and one question um how did you get your body back is it magic or um what is the secret?" She asked I giggle "well I actually start loosing weight, then I worked also to get my body back how it was, but now have four babies, my butt has gotten bigger I can't fit in my jeans no more," I said the crowd laughs "what!" She says shocked "no for real she can't I be hearin her call my name I see her jumping just tryna put her jeans on, I'm like you got to much jelly," Michael says.

I laugh "like it's different now, I had to give away some of my clothes because my butt to big, I was mad," she says "I would be mad to, so now rethinking of the past years I have actually done a interview with Michael on how he always wanted a big family, so how does it feel?" She asks him "I'm happy I really am, I got what I wanted, I wanted five kids, got four one more to go," he says I laugh shaking my head.

"So how is taking care of four babies like?" She asks "a mess oh my gosh, me and aniya both have to get up to taking care of them in the middle of the night, it's exhausting but I love it though, they're my babies," he says I smiled "so last night this big boy decided to break bakari's crib," I said he smacks his lips "I didn't mean to," he says "so how did that happened?" She asks "well I went to go see if Michael was up taking care of the babies, I go to find this boy in bakari's crib," I said he laughed "he was asleep with bakari in his hands I'm like how the hell he get in there," I said "is bakari the oldest?" Cathy asks Michael shook his head "no akyra is, bakari's is the second oldest then berlin and jakari," he explains "suck pretty names I just now realize isn't bakari you're middle name?" She asks he nods "yea actually, uh aniya actually named the boys and I named the girls," he said.

"To be honest being a new father it's gone take a lot, because I want my kids to grow, to teach my boys self respect and and to humble, teach them how to protect themselves with the fact of bein black, I know it's gonna be hard for me with the girls because once they get to their teenage years tuh," he says I laugh "the boyfriends" I said "ain't no boyfriends nada goes for the boys too because how this generation is, I don't want nun of them hurt by someone I wanna be able to tell my daughter if they got a boyfriend to be independent and to let them know they're beautiful," he says everyone claps.

"Like I now just have that feelin I wanna protect my kids, I wanna protect my wife you know, last time we had to move to Atlanta because in la our house almost got robbed, luckily he wasn't armed, I did my job and protect my family, you know now I'm juss more overprotective because anything can happen you know," he says.

Later on

"So um baby," he says I turn around with akyra in my hands "yes?" I ask he looks sad like something was bothering him "I um, I have to go away for a lil while," he says "why?" I ask "for filming, I won't be long two weeks," he says, "okay," i said he kissed my head "Steelo and your sister gonna be here, okay I'm not gone be gone forever," he said I nod he looks down at akyra "hey babygirl, look at you beautiful, come here," he says he takes her "lol at you, you got yo momma eyes, beautiful, dada gone miss you," he says.

I love you, your auntie and uncles are comin to see y'all," he says I smiled a little she started whining "aww shh shh it's okay, you good, did you feed her?" He asks me I nodded "let me check yo diaper," he said he heads upstairs. I sigh then look at the the babies in the little pen it was belly time for them as now they can hold their head up on their own. I giggle at them "belly tiiime," I say as I record them.