6: i think i broke us💔

Wedding party

We danced as the music plays, my phone kept buzzing but ignored it. "Let's gooo! You know it's baby nigga!" DaBaby yelled as we partied. "She wanna fuck wit me but ion got the time," he raps serenity went crazy as he pulled up on stage. "How she only 21 and she a savi!" He raps I danced "she make my other bitch look average!" I rapped, "she call me daddy but i am not her daddy," we rapped.

20 minutes later

Me and Michael was sitting down eating along with other family. "Daddy where's mother at?" Serenity asked I looked at my dad as I eat waiting for him to answer "I don't know she wasn't at the house," he answered that makes me feel weird. "Oh well," Kendall said sipping whine "Kendall," I chuckled "what she ain't supportive anyways," she shrugged "come in kendall, that's your mother," my dad says "she would've never said what she said on live," I said "I know, I already had an argument with your mother about that, I'mma get her straight with that babygirl," I smiled.

"I be right back y'all I gotta use the restroom," Michael said "okay baby," I kissed him. He stood up and left, "so.. what's going on with the wedding y'all only got two months left?" Serenity asked "it's going to be a surprise," I smiled she smiled.

Michael's p.o.v

I head to the bathroom and do my business, I washed my hands and my phone buzzed. I dried my hands and took it out, it was from an unknown, it was a video sent. A video of... aniya! I just stared at in disbelief. This can't be fucking true.

"Ohhh god, daddy, yes!" She yelled

My heart pounded as I just got off of it.

Aniya's p.o.v

I got up to try and look for Michael then my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a video of a girl being eww.

Unknown: I warned you twice now pay the consequences😈 cancel the wedding or more will be exposed!

"Exposed?" I said out loud, "what! This isn't me! What the fuck," I said as I grew pissed it soon called I answered, "what the fuck! That is not me I hope you know that!" I said trying not draw attention to myself. "Mm sure bout that," the mysterious voice chuckles "leave me alone," I said Beyonce spins comes up to me "what's wrong?" She asked "he already knows," it said, I see screenshot of the video sent to Michael and he seen it, my heart almost stops.

"Hey aniya!" Beyonce gets my attention I had tears running down my eyes "ive been blackmailed," I whispered "what?" She asks "I-I've just got blackmailed," I said "who?" She asked Michael came crying "tell me this is a lie," he says "it is, this isn't me," I said "how? Who sent this then?" He asks "it wasn't me Michael I'm telling you the truth somebody just blackmailed me," I said he shook his head.

"I fucking loved you aniya," he said I started to cry "this is a lie Michael this isn't me in the video!" I said steelo came over along with my dad and sisters, "yo what's goin on?" Steelo asked "the wedding is off," he said they gasped "Michael" I said he shocked his head and left. My world just crumbled as I cried "aniya," Kendall says "stay! Away from me please," as I tried to leave soon I ran outside as I cried.

"Aniya!" Serenity yelled as I went across then I hear serenity scream my name as I looked to my left and a big light flashed.

Next day
Kendall's p.o.v

I sat by her crying hard as ever as she was in a coma. "How! How could this shit just happen!" I cried tristen held me, "I don't know, this shit sounded like a set up," he said my dad was holding her hand crying. Soon our mother came in and I was pissed as I go to her tristen grabbed me "yo BITCH! Where the fuck were you last night?!" I yelled.