23:hardful times

At home

I held Berlin as she was sucking on her thumb then she made smiley face at me I smiled as tears fall down my face. Michael  FaceTimes me "Michael," I said "I please tell it's a lie baby please,I-I," he cried this broke my heart 5x worse seeing him cry like this "no, she has progressive hearing loss," I said "lemme see my baby plz," he says I hold her up Nd sit on my lap I face the phone to her "h-hey baby, ion know if you can hear daddy voice but daddy comin home, daddy c-comin home okay, I'll see you and mama," he cries he sniffles looking at the camera, his eyes were puffy and red.

"I miss you,bakari,akyra and jakari and momma imma be home soon okay, I love y'all," he says "I'm going to um set up doctors appointments for the rest of the babies just in case if they have anything," I said he nods "um can you set them some times this week, I'm bout to leave in comin home right now I'm worried about Berlin and the rest of my kids," he wipes his tears "okay baby, imma go put Berlin down for a nap, come home safe okay," I said he nods "okay baby, I love you," he says "I love you too," I say back.

Next morning

I hear footsteps behind but still had my eyes till I jumped from a sudden hand "it's me bae, go back to sleep," he whispered I groan then soon fell right back to sleep. Michael opens the door to the nursery to find his babies asleep, he kisses all of them onto their heads he reaches to berlin's crib. he carefully lifts her up into his arms she slightly squirms with a little whine, michael bounces her up and down a little "it's okay baby, it's daddy, it's daddy babygirl, told you daddy was coming home, you okay baby.. i know daddy been gone but daddy here now," he talks to her soon a creak by the door sounded into the room making michael turn his head "hey,"she whispered "hey" he said back then look down at berlin "i don't know what i'm gonna do," he says "do what?" aniya asks " work then findin out berlin has progressive hearing lose and then work, our baby wont be able to hear our voices or siblings voice anymore once she-" he tries to hold in his tears as he begun to have a breakdown "baby don't think of that, we don't want to think on the negative michael," aniya said she wipes his tears "we're gonna get through this," she said he sighs then nod then they both looked at berlin.

next week later

"welcome everyone to the real michael and aniya jordan," tamera says the audience cheers loud "so, congragulations on four babies! i don't know how you did it aniya black girl power sis," tamar says i laugh "thank you," i smiled "so what are the updates on the babies when do we get so see the army of yours?" loni asks "very soon, they are now five months now," i said they gasp "oh my lord thats too fast,aww," loni says i giggle "yea i miss them being babies but turns out one of them has a heartbreaking condition," i said tamar gasps "whaat nooo," she says sad "yea um berlin she's the third, she got diagnosed with progressive hearing loss," i said "awww nooo, that ain't good at all," adrienne said "yuh,the time i heard the news i was gone because of filming so onc ei figured out i stopped everything around me and came back home the next moring like this hurts, my baby won't be able to hear my voice or hear when i call her name and i'm trying not to be negative it's just how and why," michael says "i poured out crying and that's the thing i don't like crying sometimes but it's hit me to hard i couldn't hold it in so i just let it off," michael said "and the thign i never everrr seen michael cry like that on the phone, never in my life, i'm just like wow i can't even bare the situation we had got the others tested and they were fine tested negative for anything they were healthy," I said.

"So wait,so during the delivery did Berlin suffer any issues?" Tamera asks we both nodded "yea uhh she did, when the doc was delivering her she came out not breathing and they had to send he to the back and put her on life support after that she was healthy and breathing in her own perfectly fine so we didn't much think she had any problems till now," he explained.