38: fun time

Armon took me to this beautiful restaurant which looked new, I never heard of this restaurant in New Orleans. He opens the door for me "thank you," I smiled, he helps me take the kids out and put them in their car seat. We headed inside and got seated to our seat that was actually outside on the balcony. "I never heard of this restaurant, it must be new," I said "yea it is, they just built it like four months ago, the food is really good," he tells me, "so besides you being a talented singer and actress from New Orleans, tell me about your beautiful self,"
I giggle a little "well, I love traveling and food, I'm hoping to do some entrepreneurship soon," I said "period, get that extra bag," I chuckle "tell me about yourself armon," I sip on my champagne.

"Well, I do fitness, i box here and there, model, do real estate," I dropped my mouth in shock, "wow, that's really good, you box for real?" He nods licking his lips, oh no don't do that please that's every girls weakness. "What's your favorite food?" I ask "you" I almost choked on my drink as I try to hide a smile, he laughs "for real boy, what's your favorite food?" I ask "I was being serious but okay okay, it's ummm I don't know actually there's so many good food," he said, I pull out their food. "Look at how she's looking at me, she's so greedy," I said armon chuckled "that's akyra right?" I nodded "she looks a lot like you," I smiled.

I feed her then Berlin began trying to reach for it, "okay you greedy butt, here," armon decided to help, "thank you, I know this is irritating," he shakes his head disagreeing "no it's fine," he says "so I know I'm you just got out of a marriage um, what happened?" He asks I frowned and he regretted his question "I should've never asked, I'm sorry," he says "no you're fine, it's just really crazy but way back I was actually pregnant," his eyes went wide "you were pregnant aniya!" I nodded.

"Two months but I didn't want to tell anybody, Michael he ended up um not pulling out and shit, I was very mad when I found out I was pregnant damn near beaten his ass for it," I said he leans forward seeming more interested "i didn't want to talk to him for some while because I was so mad at him, I had fallen into depression I started eating less, getting bad dreams I really started to think about abortion, at first I went to get it but I opted out, Michael was mad at me because I wanted to abort it..I juss..I juss didn't want a baby right now," I started to tear up "so the second time I did get the abortion and I realized when I got there how was I going to tell Michael, " I begin to cry.

Armon leaned up a little to wipe my tears "I told him then he got really mad, I felt so bad... the next day I woke up to him and my kids gone, that's when you know Kendall found me in the tub from being overdosed," I said "wow, that's a lot, it's postpartum depression isn't it?" I nodded "but that's not the worse thing, when I was in the hospital from nearly dying, Michael came in and all he just said was, I want to get a divorce," armon's face changed completely, disbelief was showing "you serious?" I nodded "now that's fucked up, did he even ask if you're okay?" He asks I shake my head.

He sucked his teeth "wow, that's wrong, yea you did wrong too but that's so low, all he cared about was a divorce and he took full custody of your kids you had," I sighed "mhm, I didn't know he filed for it till the judge said when we were in court," I said his eyebrow furrowed feeling he felt some type of way by what I have told him, "oh naw, but how you-" "he dropped them off because he had to on a "trip" I lifted my fingers on emphasizing trip. You know one thing is Michael is not on a business trip he's just trying to fuck the slut without the kids being around.

"He with lori too, that's fucked yo because I felt something was going on when the shaderoom Posted them when they were at that basketball game," I nodded "yesss! That's what I was saying, he wanna reassure me that he not fuckin with her and that she was dating steelo when really Steelo was lying for Michael," I huffed, "red flag right there, it's always that one he reassures he ain't doin nun with," I nodded on agreement "but that's alright, I hope she know she was just a second option," I said he laughs "she's passed around too, pssshh nun new with her," I giggle.

"You need to see if you can file a report or something get your kids back, it seems he doesn't want nothing to do with you so he didn't want to coparent," I shrug "I'll try," I said. Later that night he took me back home and I actual really enjoyed this date I had with him, he's understanding and sweet. I sighed "I hope we can go on another one again," he smirked "yes I do, I really loved it," I smiled, "mhm, where do you wanna go next time?" He asks leaning on the door frame, "hmm, I don't know, surprise me," I said he smiled "say less, well I gotta go, I don't wanna hold you up any longe," he says I get sad.

"Aww you can't stay for a little while longer," he smirks "where enough tryna get at girl?" I giggle "not that you fool, get your mind out the gutter," I playfully nudge his head, "I'm just playing but have a good night," he pecks my lips and walks away, I was left taken aback. Ahhh my gaw-oh my god he kissed my lips! I closed the door biting my lips as I carefully take them out to sleep.