18: a fighter

Two weeks later

Visiting the doctors it was stressful, I'm getting into more then I can bare, I can barely turn in when I try to sleep Michael has to help me turn, my head has been hurting a lot more and a lot irritable which takes a toll on Michael because he has worked to do then he has to help take care of me.

"Alright so here is the fourth baby, now of course for the epidural, you are not going to be able to feel any pain from the waist down so that allows me to make the correct incision to so that way I can get the babies out safely," he explains I nod "so what about the risks?" I ask "yes there is a lot of risks, high blood pressure,possibly when we go into surgery you can loose a lot of blood which could cost possibly cost you you're life as well as loosing one of the babies," he explains I nod.

"So we're going to make sure this is a safe delivery for you and your babies, okay, any other questions for mrs.jordan?" He ask "no thank you doc," I smiled softly "any time," he says I get off the bed huffing, michael rubs my back.

Next day

We already have the babies bags packed and we're opening P.O. Box's from our fans. All of these were so cute and adorable, I got things for the babies and for me especially somethings for my breast when I start breastfeeding,I picked up a cute onesie a laughed "awww this is so funny, look bae, it's says my dad is the hottest dad on earth," I giggle he laughs "and you know what's crazy my publicist called me today to tell me that they announced me the sexiest man alive," I gasp "for real,Mm I'm dating the sexiest man alive huh," I smirked he chuckles.

The doorbell rings I walk downstairs carefully and make my way to the door, I open the door and the last person I didn't expect to see was kendall. I huff "what?" I ask "we need to talk," she says I move to the side and let her in. I close the door and walked over to the couch in the living room. "So I came to apologize, I was wrong for getting jealous and mad of the maid of honor and for leaving before the wedding," she says I stare at her looking at her expressions.

"I forgive you," I said soon Michael came down "oh hey," he says "hi" I stood up then bent over groaning, contractions now, why!! "God these contractions," I whine.

Christmas

Everyone was here celebrating as we picked out presents and eating. I rub my belly as I watch Michael play with my baby cousin, "hey little man," Michael says to him I smiled he looks at him sucking his thumb but once Michael reaches his hand he runs away to me we sewed and laugh, "oh shoot, he scared of me," Michael says I giggle then pick him up, I go to Michael and tried to give him to Michael but he whined "he not gone bite," I said "he shy, he be like that for real, he was scared to go around her," Norman said "cuz y'all have her spoiled around y'all, she be around y'all to much," I said.

"Miss aniya,excuse me," a little voice sounded below me I look down to see a little girl "I got this for you," she says handing me a cute bracelet "awww thank you sweetpea," I smiled softly she smiled then ran back to her mother. "One more week till them babies are gonna be here," Michael's mother smiled I nodded "yep, I can't wait, because my back is hurting everyday and the contractions hurts like hell," I put him down.

"Oh know, this one use to give me a lot of trouble," she points to Michael, he smacks his lips "ma, stop," he says I giggle "I know what that big head of his," I laugh he rolls his eyes playfully. "But merry Christmas," she says "merry Christmas," I smiled then hug her, Michael smiles then hugs his mother. We all take pictures and have fun on Christmas night.

Two days later

I groan squinting my eyes "yo I the bag is all packed and ready in the car baby," he says I nod I slowly get up holding my belly, the pressure I feel off four babies in my big ass belly is aggravating now, I can barely walk or get up. I wobble to the car getting in the passenger's seat then my contractions hit again, I hate this. I groan he gets in "another contraction?" He asks I nod "oh my goood I hate thisss," I whine he holds my hand "it's going to be okay baby, they're almost here, hold on," he says.