10:A couple of forevers

I walked with Michael holding his hand to the big dinner room, I smiled when I see everyone together at the table, "hey y'all," I said "hey you look pretty," Serenity said I seen that Jonathan was here along with Cardi, kulture and offset. "Y'all came early," I said hugging Cardi "yes girl I wouldn't wanna miss it cuz you know black people late," she said "kulture, so cute," I said chuckling "thank you everyone for coming, everyone else is going to be here tomorrow," I said.

Hour later

We've been eating and chatting and I been thinking of where Kendall was because she has not made it back yet, I huffed in annoyance, "hey baby I be right back," I said he turns his head and he looks at my face and he can tell something wrong "okay bae, you good?" He asked I nod then stood and head over to serenity "can you give me your key for your room?" I ask she takes it out of her purse and hands it to me I take it then went upstairs and go the room.

I slide the card in till it went green letting me in the room, I look around to try to find her but she wasn't in here, I notice that her stuff was gone, her suitcase is gone, she left! I get pissed and threw the card in anger "this bitch!" I growled I pick up the card then leave I try to calm myself before I head back to the table. I walk in and Michael got up "baby what's wrong?" He asks grabbing my hand taking me back "what's going on aniya?" He asks "she fucking left, you were right she fucking left, over some dumb shit, fucking petty," I said he shook his head "we're gonna have to move on, cuz we don't have the time for nobody shit, we finna get married tomorrow," he said I nodded.

We walk back out "everything alright?" My dad asks concerned "yea everything's good," I said "where's your sister?" He asks "she left," I said some had shocked looks on their faces "what?!" He said I sat down and nodded "mhm she left, I went to her room and she ain't there," I said he sighed, I'm gonna have to decide who's gonna be my maid of honor, "let serenity be your maid of honor because if I be the maid of honor she gone probably start being petty and go to social media to let the public know," Megan said I sighed putting my hands in my head, "that's if serenity wants to," I said she shrugs "I don't mind," she says.

My head is beginning to hurt with all this issues. I nodded "okay serenity is going to be my maid of honor," I said "finally" steelo said "oh shit I said that out loud," he says acting shock we laughed "shut up negro," I laugh.

Next day!

All morning everyone was getting read y and set up for the wedding, I went over to Jonathan's room so he can do my hair and serenity does my makeup. I'm getting butterflies in my belly, I'm so nervous and excited for my wedding. It finally came, after all the stuff we've been through we're going to tie the knot. Beyoncé comes in and gasps "aww look the bride," she smiled blue comes in her pretty white dress with a flower on the side.

"It's finally the day," I said smiling "okay girl you ready boo, looking good," he says I giggle as I looked at it in the mirror.