21:fake friends & moving

Next month

So now we ended up moving to Atlanta since I didn't feel safe in LA. Everything was finished and now it was easier for me to deal with the show love and hip hop. I changed both Bakari and jamari diaper then laid them in the crib.  They are now four months old they're growing, i can't wait to see these babies grow. Tokyo came in smiling "oh my gosh look at them, they so adorable," she smiled "oh my gosh bakari chubby as hell," I laughed she picks him up "mhm, akyra chubby too," I said "so you why you moved up heya?" She asks.

"Well somebody broke into our house and I'm just shaken from it, like I have four babies and somebody tried to break not knowing if they are armed or not," I said "oh wow, that's crazy," she says.

"But um Megan, she decided to thirst on Michael," I said she gave me a confused look "Megan? You mean that horse bitch," I snorted laughing "mhm" she smacks her lips rollin her eyes "that teletuby a hoe you should've known that, what Michael do?" She ask "he's the one who told me, i look thru the dms den I called Jonathan Nd I spazzed on her ass," I said "period you should bitch, that gur a hoe all she talk about is ha ran through coochie," she says I laughed shaking my head.

"Don't be doin all that cussin in front my kids, ion want they first words to be pussy and bitch," I said "gur they'll be aight, cute lil chubby babies, ouuu y'all made some beautiful babies imma have to steal one," I laughed "Tokyo you ain't finna steal nun of my babies heffa," I said she laughs.

Later on that night

Tonight was the love & hiphop reunion and I had to leave Michael with the babies tonight, i opened my front door and looked at Michael nervous, "okay baby, I'll see you after," I said he nods holding bakari and Berlin, he gives me a kiss "you sure...

Tonight was the love & hiphop reunion and I had to leave Michael with the babies tonight, i opened my front door and looked at Michael nervous, "okay baby, I'll see you after," I said he nods holding bakari and Berlin, he gives me a kiss "you sure you're gonna be okay with the babies by yourself?" I ask he nods "yes baby, now  go we'll be watching you on tv," he says I smirk "alright," I said as I leave and get in the car.

The reunion

"And now we're gonna bring to the set is aniya jordan," the host says I walked out and everyone were cheering and going crazy. I smiled as I wave I sit next to Tokyo "hey boo,hey spice," I said to them "so welcome aniya, so there's things that have went down when you first came here and things between you and akbar it tight so let's take a look at that," she spoke then we look at the video recapping back on when akbar through the drink near me.