20: mother life and career life?

That morning

I yawn as I get up and Michael puts the babies in their car seats, they looked so cute. "Y'all finally going home," I whisper soon we made sure we grabbed everything and was set in the car. We both grabbed two car seats and leave the hospital and went into the car. I make sure the car seats in secured I get in and Michael does to then we head back home.

Home

We open the door to see coco barking and jumping around. I squeal "hey honey! You missed mama, babies are finally home," I squealed we take them upstairs to the nursery and I settle the car seats down, coco come around sniffing the car seats being very observant and curios, she sticks her head in but I pull her out. I lift the cover over the car seat to see berlin wide awake blinking her eyes, I took her out and hold gently as coco came closer to look "say hey to the baby," I smiled she barks "aht no," I said.

Michael puts bakari and akyra in their cribs and took out jamari who begin to cry, it was feeding time for him, "give him to me," I said as I went and put berlin in her crib. I took him and sit down on the rocking chair and breastfeed jamari, "the babies are finally home," he says I nodded "hey buddy you missed me," he picks up coco "you want anything to eat baby?" He asks i shook my head "no I'm good," I said.

Two weeks later

I'm exhausted, I'm slowly falling asleep while breastfeeding akyra, Michael gently shakes me awake a little "baby don't fall asleep," he says "I'm tired," I groaned soon she finished I gently burp her and I put her to sleep, I yawn then get up out of bed and put her in her crib. I walk back to the room till I heard glass break. I paused then heard it again coco started barking, is somebody breaking in Michael pokes his head out "what's that noise?" He whispers "call 911" I whispered.

I started panicking as he went and quickly called 911, I poke my head from the corner to see if anyone is there coco was barking and growling which I know someone broke in, coco doesn't growl at anyone like that. Michael came to me pulling me back "they own their way baby go in the babies room," he whispers I quickly and quietly go to the babies room and closed the door quietly. I start to have a panic attack I began to cry, my heart was beating fast and I was scared.

I locked the door and just went to the cribs. I soon hear thuds and sounds and bangs as I jumped, I cried. "What the fuck you doin in my house nigga?!" Michael yelled soon a very loud bang came and I jumped soon Berlin began to cry I go to her and pick her up as I hold her close. "Police! Get down! On the ground!" An officer yelled "get down! Hands behind your head!" I cried Michael soon came in and had bloody nose. He hugs me I hugged him back crying "it's okay, it's okay baby, we're safe, shhh," he comforts me.

I cry "I'm scared, this never happened before," I cried "I know," he says.

Next morning

We check out the damage and the person broke in from the backyard breaking the glass. I don't even feel safe in LA. I got four babies! I huffed Michael rubs my back "you okay?" He asks I shook my head. "We can't stay here, I don't even feel anymore," I said he kissed the side of my head "where you trying to go?" He asks maybe move to Atlanta I don't know somewhere thats not here," I said.

Soon I hear the babies cry and we go upstairs, I pick up bakari Nd squinted my face from the smell "lord," i said mocha laughed "you got pooped duty," he says I smack my lips I placed him on the changing table and changed his stinky diaper, "baby I want to tell you something," he said "what is it?" I ask while changing "so I gotta text from Megan and she um, shoot i don't even know how to tell you," he says scratching his head.

I rose a brow "what?" I asked I put bakari back in his crib. "So she slid in my dm, like slid," he says I stood there dumbfounded "wait what?" I ask "she kind of was thirstin," he said and with that I didn't even know what to say, "lemme see your phone," I said he give it to me "in yo iMessages where?" I asked "Instagram" he says I went and took a look at and what I saw was shocking and heartbreaking.

I couldn't believe what the hell I just seen.

Meg~ you know I really like you Michael
Him~no I don't and I'm not even up for that I have a wonderful wife and I'm locked
Meg~so.. she can't even give you pussy right you know my ass fatter and I'm a big baller mike😘
Him~no bruh you needa chill out with all dat I'm married

I went to her account and blocked her from his account and went to her phone number and blocked her number. "Imma hurt this bitch," I said I rushed out to my phone and messaged Jonathan "bae what you doing?" He asks.

Me: hey have you seen meg?

Jon🤍: yuh she wit me

I FaceTime him "heyyyy fren," he smiled "hey luv, where Megan at!" I ask "I'm doin her hair," he says I placed the phone down and Michael sat down on the edge of the bed with jamari in his arms. "Wassup" she says "so you like Michael?" I ask her face froze Jonathan face was in shock "what you mean?" She asks "so you goin behind my back trying to thirst trap him, don't even lie to me I got receipts for this shit to, so you gone go behind my damn back and try to get at Michael!" I said pissed off.

"It's not even like that, I didn't even wanna take him from you aniya," she said I roll my eyes "how the fuck you don't want to take him from me my nigga! You just told him yo ass fat and shit! Like ass can't keep a gawdamn nigga in yo life foo!" I yelled making jamari wake up crying Michael took him out the room "you fake as fuck for that bruh! Don't even worry about bein the my kids godmotha cuz you juss fake as fuck!" I argued then hung up.

Three months later

To be continued...👀