25:good boy tell that nigga fetch

Few days later

"Shh I know I knoww baby," Michael says holding on to akyra in his hand "mama comin wit your milk, shhh," he talks to her "my little princess, yes you are," he smirks at her she still cries "here baby," I said giving her the bottle as she grabs trying to hold it "okay okay jesus," Michael smirks grabbing "feisty much," he said.

I placed berlin,jj and bakari in the play pen letting them crawl around playing with the toys, I put on baby shows for them on YouTube then walked back into the kitchen. I go in live as my views started going up very high.

"Hey y'all," I smiled.

I keep seeing a bunch of comments asking me to tell let them see the babies, I chuckle "Michael they wanna see the babies, you think it's time?" I ask him "I don't know maybe, alright they can see one," he comes into view with akyra who was still drinking her milk "so this is one Michael says y'all only get to see one today," I giggle he turns his body to the right more show them her face "she is the first to come out and this is akyra," I said.

"She chubby too, her and Jakari are chubby ones, Berlin and bakari they gaining a Lil weight," he said "yes having quadruplets hurt like hell," I said "but the rest of the babies are crawling around in their little playpen right now," I said I look at the chat.

"If I ended up having one child what type birth would I do?" I repeat a question "um water bitch, cuz it's more relaxing and I heard that it's let's pain," I answered Michael looks at me I looked at own wues and I laughed.

"Hey alexa," I said to hulk he looked at me confused "what?" He asks "hey Alexa," I also a face at time waving my hands "hey ALEXA!" I yell "lower yo voice," he said "this boy dumb," I smirked "you slow," I laughed "the fans were telling me to tell hey Alexa to see if you were gonna respond," I smiled he begins to laugh "oh wow haha, that's funny, here baby, take her real quick I gotta go call somebody real quick," he says I take her as she just actually finished her bottle.

I burp her ass I look at the chat "yes my birthday comin up in three months, yessirr, oop, dang girl you burp so lid in my ear," I said I kiss her cheek "well y'all I'mma get off I gotta go feed these other babies cuz I know they hungry," I said ending the live. I  walk to the fridge grabbing their milk.

I pick them up and put them in their high chairs. I just started introducing them to sum new baby foods now and they've been liking it. I check the bottle to see if they are to hot then give them their bottles. "Baby, my ma said she wanna have the babies for two days," he says "oh she does," I said he nods "mhm, she haven't seen them in while so she said she's coming up here to come get them," he said.

"Okay damn lemme go pack they stuff up," I said going upstairs. My phone rings and I pick up putting it on speaker "frenn have you seen shaderoom post?" He asks "no what about it?" I ask taking out some clothes folding them up "chilee Megan still presses and shii like I'm tryna tell her dat she know she wrong fo tryna dm yo man behind yo back but she ain't tryna listen," he says I pick up my phone and go to Instagram.

"Ite so what about the shaderoom post?" I ask "so Megan dropped a new album and one of the lyrics she was throwin shade at chu and bein petty bout bein in Michael uhh dms," he says I listen to it and rolled my eyes "bitch, girl she needs shut the fuck up talking about me when all she do is rap about her coochie," I said he laughed "frenn don't do her like dat haha," he laughs "am I lyin tho," I said.

@theshaderoom:#spillthetea so it looks like #megantheestallion dropped a new album and one song in particular fans were speculating that she was drowning shade towards #aniyajordan and said she was in her husband's dms #michaelbjordan 👀 the fans wasn't happy about it either looking at all the tweets some of them made😭
____________________________
❤️:329,484 💬:494,605