3: the dress

The next week>

I'm in my Tesla going to pick up Megan. she steps in the car "hey pooh, it's about that time, you pickin out yo wedding dress," she says I smiled "yuh, I'm ready, let's go because we have to meet up with B," I said pulling out "wait hol on, who B?" she asks login at me "Beyoncé," I smiled she gasps "you fucking lying to me, guh- don't play wit me," she said "I'm not im dead serious," I said clapped her hands "okay okay, period we got queen B," I laughed we head to the dress store. we get out of the car.

Beyonce and he daughter was already inside, she stood as we hug. "hey Aniya," she says I kneeled down and hugged blue "hey blue, how are you?" I ask "good," she smiled cutely. My mother couldn't make it to LA because she had to attend a funeral to go to, but she said she wants me to choose the dress I want and that she wants it to be surprise to see what my dress looks like. The assistant walks up to me "hello you must be ms. Lawrence?" she asks

I nodded, "ok so the last time we were in contact you said you would like an mermaid and also a ball gown," she explained I nod "yea, I'm planning walking down the aisle with a princess dress," said "great well we got some good dresses I think you'll like," she said.

I follow her to the back where there was a lot of beautiful dresses, as we make it over to the rack oof big dresses there was a lot of them. as we looked through I found this big silver diamond dress that caught my eye heavily. "I like this one," I said she turns around "that is, you want to try it on?" she asks "yes I would love to," we head over to the dressing room I took off my clothes and put on this big dress, she helps me with it as I look in the mirror and smile "wow" I said she smiled "you look beautiful," she says I giggle "thank you, I might just get this one, life it's so pretty," I said I turn around she opens the door I lift the dress up a little so I can walk without stepping or tripping over the dress.

I walk over to the girls as they look and their faces brightened up "oh my god, that is so beautiful," beyonce smiles I looked in the mirror and smiled. "for real, that is beautiful, you look like the black version of Cinderella," Megan pointed out I laughed "girl shut up," I said "wow, so you are wearing two, dresses?" she asks "yea, one is this dress and another will be a mermaid dress," I said "she already said yes to dress god, okay period pooh," Megan says I go down and change. 

<2 hours later>

we all laugh "so now that we got the dresses, what's next?" Megan asks "well , the decorations and how we're going to have the wedding go, stuff like that, I still got the invitations to do," I explain "it's a lot, you got the planning of the wedding, you got the dress, cake, decor, the people, the food, money, and etc, like it's going to be stressful," B explains I nod "you got to make sure that your safe, I mean we are celebrities and we're famous, we have to worry about our safety and the guests, whether you want your wedding kind of public or just plan out private," she explains "yea true," Megan agrees "that's the number one priority," I said.

"so I plan making a video for my fans of the whole wedding, because my fans do share a part of my life, but the wedding it's self will be private," I said "that's a good idea," Megan says we all continue to chat as the day was going by we head our on ways while I drop Megan off "how is Michael feelin about dis?" she ask "I didn't really ask, but it has been a little bit stressful especially after the whole ex best friend shit," I said turning into the driveway "yea, well I'll catch you late," she gets out "aight," I said she closed the door I drive out as I then call Michael, he picks up the phone as there was a lot noises in the background and I hear a child "Yo" he answered "hey baby," I said smiling "heyyy sexy, wassup how was dress shopping?" he asks "it went really good, I found a dress," I said Michael doesn't know that I actually got two.

"look cousin Michael i got this," a little boy said in the background which I quite recognize "who's that?" I ask "yo cousin cj," he replied I gasped "hey cj!" I yelled "hey cousin ny," he giggles I chuckle "okay mike is there anything I need to get from the store before I head home?" I asked looking to my right for cars "uhh, no actually, oh wait no, uhh the protein shakes and the cookies, we need pork and some seasoning, I'm cooking tonight," he said I laughed "you cooking tonight babe," I said "mhm yup," he said "okay I'll be home in an hour," I said "aight love you," he says "I love you too but way more," he chuckles, I hang up and head to the store, my bodyguard drives closely behind me while I go because a lot of times I like to drive myself to places.

I step out and put my shades and hoodie on, we walk inside it wasn't a lot of people which was good I didn't want to get swooned with fans again.

<home>

I walked in with the bags, as I close my door coco came running to me barking "hey my baby," I squealed I walked into the kitchen to see pot and pans on the stove, Michael was already cooking, I chuckle "well you've been busy," I smiled he turns around and walks to me "mhm" he gives me a kiss and a smack to my ass which makes me jump. It's good to be back home and with my fiancé.