27: you'll regret it

2 months later

During court I couldn't tell what the judge was thinking, it was nerve racking. "Is there any other witness you have mrs.jordan?" The judge asks "yes your honor there is one more person," I said again stood and walked over to the desk next to the judge.

"Where were you at the time of the fight?"Lamarck lawyer asks "i was with Megan, him and some other friends," she said "before the victim got shot was there really any altercation or any interference before then?" He ask she shakes her head "he don't even know ha," she answered "what was your point of view?" He asked "like I said I was him Megan and some friends that night, me and Megan seen aniya, her sister and her friends, Megan started talking mess or whatever and I'm telling her to stop cuz what's the point she wasn't gonna say it to their face," she begins.

"So serenity was walking by she didn't do anything made no side eyes didn't provoke none of us but Lamarck was like ayo lemme go see if I can talk to ha," she says "so Lamarck made the first move?" He asked she nods "he went up there tryna talk to her but started grabbing on her she pushing him away, I'm looking at him like he's stupid cuz why he touchin her Megan just laughing and talking shit then it led to her smacking him which he deserved," she spoke.

2 hours later

"Hey girl, it's gonna be fine don't worry," Asian says I nodded, I step in the car with Michael behind me.

Michael opens the door to hear my babies screaming up a storm, lord they are active today "looks like somebody's having a party," Mike said I chuckle.

Two months later

@michaelbjordan: it's somebody's cash dayyy🤑 happy birthday babygirl.. you mean everything to me and I love you so much😍💍

@kendall_:happy cashday sis💕 you the goat 🐐

@theshaderoom: happy birthday goes out to #aniyajordan as she celebrates her 30th birthday🥳

I laugh as jakari giggles waving his little arms around trying to turn on his belly "look at him bae," I said Michael laughs "that boy roll over he turtle," he says "don't call my baby a turtle," I snort as I help him get on his belly, he makes a noises c slowly crawling to the toys. "Happy birthday baby," he kissed my head. "Thank you," I said I pick up bakari as he held his toy in his head, he looked so mean like he don't wanna be bothered by nobody I don't know who he gets it from but it's killing me how he be looking sometimes.

"So tonight what you wanna do baby?" He asks "I don't know have a big dinner, not like a party that's what everybody always do on their birthday and shii," I said he chuckles "Ite I gotchu," he says I get up and hold bakari on my hip and went live, I place my phone the counter and I started to get a bunch of views "hey y'all, say hi to bakari, our 2nd born, his Lil chubby self, so I want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes and the love this year has been hell of a year but I'm just glad everything is going to be settled, so yea," I spoke.

"I'mma post a picture of Berlin and jakari later on but they are crawling and grabbing stuff, this one got a Lil attitude ion know who this little boy get it from," I said.

Later on