40: couldve been

Few months later

It was my birthday, i didn't want to do anything but just lay in bed I've tired from touring and performing, my doorbell rings, armon wasn't here he was in Switzerland for a modeling shoot, I get up huffing "who's bothering me now, fuck I just want to sleep," I mumbled I open the door and it was Michael "what?" I ask "can we talk?" He ask, I huff thinking for a minute before moving to the side, while closed the door he was looking around, looking at the picture of me and armon.

I sat at my island "why you sitting over there?" He asks "for your safety," I spoke bluntly he smacks his lips, I hopped down and went to grave me a glass of wine, "what do you want?" I ask, "why didn't you want the baby?" He asked I stopped pouring, looking around. "I told you Michael, I wasn't ready for another baby, then I felt into deep depression and starting getting nightmares almost every night, I only had the feeling to do it, that's all I'm going to say," I said, "so you couldn't tell me, just keep a secret," I shake my head.

I sit on the couch in front of him, "I thought you would see the signs they were obvious," I said "the only sign you gave was ignoring me and not talking to me cuz you was mad that I got you pregnant like this was our first baby Aniya," he said I shrug "that too," I said he shakes his head "you could've reconsider aniya, that the baby didn't deserve to be taken away it ain't do shit to you, you wanted five kids but didn't want to have this last one that's weird as fuck," I sighed.

"Okay I wasn't fucking thinking at that time Michael! I still had three careers to balance along with taking care of the quads that I'm still struggling to see because a nigga don't have no respect for a me as a mother!" I argue "having my kids call that slut momma is utterly! Disrespectful yo mother didn't teach you that huh! Imagine if I had my kids call my nigga daddy how would you feel?" He squinted his eyes "my kids ain't gone be fallin that nigga daddy the fuck," I smirked "but they get to call that slut momma, stop with the hypocritical shit," I said.

He huffs "if we would've talked about it before you went and got an abortion behind my back we could've figured something out what don't you get," I sighed, he was right, I lean back quickly wiping a tear, "I forgive you" he said I look at him confused "I forgive you for doing what you did," he said, I huff "I dotn forgive for pulling that divorce on me when I was the hospital just barely avoiding death," i crossed my arms "I know I was just pissed off," he said.

I sighed his hand pressed on just above my knee, I look at him I move my leg making his hand move "mm mm don't touch me," he begin to smirk "what?" He teased, "Michael don't even touch me, don't start actin different," I said he stares at me licking his lips "Ian even say nun," he said "you touchin me," i sassed he pressed his along my upper thigh a little to close gripping my thigh, I bite my lip as he tugs at my rob "whatchu got up under there?" He asks "pajamas nigga, get the fuck on," he grabs my neck then kissed me.

I try my hardest not givin but then he unraveled my rob I kissed back moaning he lifts me up taking me to the room. I take off his shirt as he bends down to kiss me.

Three hours later

I inhale trying to get myself together as Michael kissed along my shoulder, "round 2?" He asked I glare at him he laughs "where yo lil nigga at?" He asks "in Switzerland" I answered "what the hell he doin in Switzerland?" He asks "modeling Michael" I sighed, he grabs my waist pulling me with him I was now on top, he rubs my thigh he stared down at me sighing "You still got that wet ass pussy," I roll my eyes, "it's crazy how we just fucked, after everything," I said "your slut ain't givin you hood pussy?" I ask he huffs "ehhhh" I roll my eyes "she ain't, so you ran back to me for it," I said he shrugged, "mhm, I guess I just...I guess I just miss you," i stared at him, trying to see if he's lying. I closed my mouth not knowing what to say, "but this is only just a dream right?" He asks.

Right?