8: Soul ties

A month later

So now that everything is delt with my mother and adraya are in jail and we already have the decorations 95% done we just need a few more touch ups and everything is swell for both the reception and for the after party. The reception where we're going to get married is going to be held on the beach around sunset, then the party is going to happen in this beautiful garden that my sister's decided they wanted to decorate it for me and Michael's surprise.

I already have my two dresses all fixed up I still haven't decided on my hairstyle for my wedding. I'm just completely overwhelmed, my wedding that's a bout to happen in a month, my marriage was very much on a edge. But I'm jus glad it's all over and I could finally get married. Michael dances to get down on it he dances on me I just laughed "Michael, eat," I whined "mm dance with me sexy," he spanked my ass I give in and dance with him "mm, yea mm," he snapped his fingers grinding on me I giggle "I'm about ta get married yessir mhm," I laughed he follows with me and kissed my neck.

"I'm so happy one month! That name finna mrs.jordaaan!" He yells with excitement I giggled turning around kissing him deeply, "I'm so excited," I said "me too," he pecks my lips my doorbell rings "oh I'll get it," I run to the door and looked and it was Cardi b and Megan, I open it "hiiii!"card bi greets raising a bootle of henny "hey Cardi, hey best friend,"  I hugged them.

"I see Michael getting his groove on back there," Megan says I looked back and Michael was still dancing I shook my head laughing "he havin his own club back there homie! Why you ain't invite me," offset yelled "ayooo wassup," Michael came over "oh lawwd now you done brought this fool it's gon get worse," I said he smack his lips I laughed "bring y'all asses in," I said they come in, in a hour we're going to have a party at our house tonight to just have some fun.

"Okay I see y'all got y'all shii poppin, okurr," Cardi I giggle "yess red rum," offset goes to the stash of alcohol, "aight y'all we just need to wait for everybody else to come," I said I sit down "where my baby kulture at?"I ask "oh with my sista, she wanted to take her fo the night," Cardi said "anyways girl when am I gone see some twins,"Megan I looked like she crazy "uh bitch who gone be havin twins hell the fuck to the no," the burst out laughing.

"Who gone be havin twins?" Michael asks waking around the corner "oop, I'll love to see a minnie y'all runnin around," Cardi said "yes that can wait a year or two," Michael said I chuckle "aight come in y'all people showin up," offset yelled from the hallway "it's party time!" Cardi rose her drink we all got up and began the party.

3 hours into the party

We all danced and drink, playing dirty truth or dares, spin the bottle, etc. Michael was getting drunk with Steelo and I was dancing a little with Megan and Cardi. "Ayyy look at suh, yassss boo,"Jonathon smiling hyping me up "don't play with jonathon bitch," I said "period," Megan said I smiled giggling  steelo comes to me cracking up "aye yo yo yo! Come get yo manz this nigga over here  tryna chug a whole Hennessy bottle," my mouth hung up and went to find him.

Bruh I just stared at him like he was straight stupid. "Michael what the fuck," I said he laughs he wobbled "hey baby, you lookin scrumptious," he smacks my ass with a grip, "oh my god Michael you're drunk," I said "naw naw naw I'm.. goood babygirl," he laughed later on throughout the night we partied and enjoyed ourselves.

Next morning

I slowly wake up as I stretched my arms and yawn. I open my eyes to see Michael wasn't next to me, I lean up and get up. "Michael," I said I look around to find him, coco comes in "hey baby, where's daddy?" I ask I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I wipe my mouth then go downstairs, I looked in living room to see Megan and Michael. I tried not to laugh "oh my god," I whispered Michael was sprawled out over the couch and Megan was on the floor lord they were drunk last night.

Michael began to wake up I giggled, he looked around confused as hell then he looked at me "baby, what? Wha- what the fuck," I laughed "you were drunk last night baby," I said he huffed "oh shit, I barely remember," he got up "damn my head hurts," he groaned "go take an Advil," I said he nods then heads upstairs. I sighed then went to Megan I shake her up "Megan girl wake up," I laughed she whined "no bruh leave me alone," she said "girl if you don't wake you ass up," I said she whined then opens her eyes.

"Girl yo ass over here on the floor, come on imma call Jonathan to see if he can pick you up," I said she mumbled as I texted Jonathan asking him if he can pick her up and he said yes "aight girl he comin to get chu imma get you some water," I said walking to the kitchen grabbing a bottle out of the fridge and handing it to her. Michael comes back down groaning "babyyy, in a few days we're going to head up to the resort make sure everything is set," he says.

I nod "alright, I'm just waiting on Jonathan to come get her," I said he stopped "when was she here?" He asks pointing at her I giggle "y'all both were drunk as hell," I said he shook his head "never again," he said I chuckle.

3 days later

Walking in the resort Michael checks in and we head into the room, I gasp and smile "awww this is soo sweet," I said the room was amazingly decorated, there where white and gold balloons, wedding rings balloons, and a cute sign saying newlyweds, r...

Walking in the resort Michael checks in and we head into the room, I gasp and smile "awww this is soo sweet," I said the room was amazingly decorated, there where white and gold balloons, wedding rings balloons, and a cute sign saying newlyweds, roses on the bed, and champagne. I read the card.

It's almost that time!🎉 Congratulations on the wedding Mr and Mrs. Jordan!

I smiled "this is so sweet," I said he chuckles "it sure is," he said it was almost time, for us to get married finally, can't believe it. He wraps his hands around me i smiled "baby, how you feel?" He asks "happy, we're going to get married, feels like forever," he smiled "yea a lot of stuff happened, but we got this, together," he kissed my head I nodded, "so I just got a text from your sisters saying they on their way," he said "okay," I start to unpack.

Later on

I put on my sunshades and walked out to the beach where I'll be walking down to get married, everything exactly how I wanted it, I looked over at the waters it seemed calm today, I looked over to see Michael was conversing with steelo. I walked over and grabbing a drink, "is everything up to your liking aniya?" Stella asks "yes I'm loving it, but what is this place my sister don't want us to see?" I ask him he shrugs not having an idea.

"That's what scares me," I said Michael laughed.

To be continued.
I'm baaaaack🎉🎉🎉