A little something😉

A special request💙

2 weeks later

The doorbell rings. Michael opens it "hello Michael, I wanted to do an interview with you and aniya with 73 questions,"  I said he nodded and smiled "of course," he moves to the side and let me in as we go into their home which was beautiful. "So the first question is what is your favorite color?" I ask "uhh black," he answers (I forgot his favorite color lemme kno what it is in the comments) "what is you're favorite meal?" I ask "gumbo, especially when Aniya and her mother makes, ooo they be really good," I chuckle.

"Do you and Aniya have any future plans together?" I ask "well we both plan on being producers, but mainly start a family together," we went in the hallway as coco came in barking "hey coco, hey buddy," Michael pets him, " so is there a certain schedule you be on?" I ask "yea, we both get up, the normal morning routine uhh, usually she would go out to he meeting for her gigs and performances, I'll would be out for any conferences, anything that has to do with a meeting," he explains as we enter their gym.

Aniya was working out "hello Aniya," I greet she looked over and smiled "oh hey," she says "hey baby," Michael gives her a kiss "so we are doin 73 question interview," I explain she nods as she stops "oh and also congratulations on the engagement," they both smile "thank you," she smiled "what is one thing you like about Michael?" She looks at him "his passion," she answer "nice answer," I said Michael chuckles "what is the wedding plans?" I ask "we plan on doing it live actually, so it's not just for friends and family but for our friends to feel like they are apart of our family as well," Michael said.

"That's very sweet, I never heard of a celebrity having a public wedding," I chuckle " yea well there you go," Michael says we laughed as Aniya heads into the kitchen "if there was one thing you would do if you didn't act or sing what would it be?" I ask "ummm, maybe, dance," she answers "if there was one thing you could change what would it be?" I ask she stops "umm, idk really," she says Michael walks in with cookies "that's easy, her booty," he answeeed I laughed "Michael stoop," she hits him he laughed "that was a good one,I love you baby, you got a nice booty," he kiss her cheek.

She huffed and shook her head "ignore that idiot," she said I chuckled we walk.

Just a lil somethin to post for this book but the 1st chapter will be out soon!!!