35: the world knows

One week later

Aniya already packed her stuff, she was moving out, the thing is she don't know where Michael took her kids and it's killing her, she tried calling and texting he would respond. He literally just up and took her kids, what's worse was when he pulled that divorce stunt on her in hospital when she damn near died, she looked at him completely different. She was moving back to New Orleans, to be closer to family again, her dad has been worried sick but she hasn't told him everything that led to it, he's been checking up and checking up and checking up on her.

Kendall has too and she damn near beat the shit out of Michael for doing what he did at the hospital, Aniya puts in the rest of her stuff in truck her cousin was helping "hey Aniya, where the babies at?" Deon asks "he took them," I said his eyebrows went up "he what! He took your kids Aniya, see I'm bout to-" he took a deep breath trying to calm himself "and you let him," I shake my head "no deon, he was already gone with this kids that morning I-Ugh attempted to commit suicide," I said.

"This is why I don't fuck with this nigga, first he comes into your hospital room didn't ask if you were okay?! Didn't ask if you were okay! He just said I want a divorce," deon throws his hands up "that's a bitch ass nigga right there, I would've shot him dead if I was you," I nod sighing "I know I know deon please just drop it I don't want to think about it," I said "alright, I'm sorry I juss.. don't see what you saw in him," he says I sighed.

I look at my ring and fiddled with it, I wipe steer from my eye, "come on let's go," I said. During the car ride I noticed shaderoom posted something.

@theshaderoom: it has been reported that #aniyajordan was in the hospital last week from attempted suicide... reports have been found that her sister had found unconscious under the water in the bathtub, her sister has came out to say she is fine and doing well! Prayers go out to her as she heals!
_____________________________
1,353,632. 449,922 comments

@sincereshow prayers go out to her, I hope she's alright💛
@tonibraxter sending prayers to her💛🥺 I hope she's doing well
@soomuchlex_ omggg! You serious😔
@anika 🥺🥺💜
@awholelottatrey Thank God she is okay💜 we love you aniya!!!!
@berlin_yt 💜💜💜

I sighed and got off Instagram, well the world knows now.

4 hours later

After so many hours later we were finally in New Orleans, I'm staying with deon and my two other cousin, nala and Lexi till I get my own place. I stepped out of my car "Lexi yall come down here and help us with this stuff," deon said on the phone I picked up coco as she barked. Lexi and nala came down gasping they ran to me and hugged me "Aniya!" They squealed "hey y'all" I said "thank god you're okay, hey precious," Lexi pets coco "come on y'all, damn I'm hungry as fuck," deon complains knowin him.

We helped get my stuff into their house and was able to relax. Meanwhile Michael headed to the house noticing her car wasn't in the driveway, it was probably in the garage. He unlocks the door "Aniya!" He shouted nothing, he squinted his eyebrows "coco!" He shouted for her but she didn't come, she always do when she hears the door open. He walks around the house coco wasn't nowhere to be found neither Aniya, he runs upstairs to the room, the bed was empty then the bathroom was empty. He huffs she wasn't home, he was about to leave but notice the closet door was opened.

Michael curiously open its turn the light on her stuff was gone, all of it. His face froze, he looks into the bathroom her makeup and stuff that was on her side was gone, she left?! She really left, where did she go? She even took coco with her, he began calling her but no answer so he went to text to realize all the missing text messages he got from her about her kids. She was pissed that he left and kept them away without her knowing where they are, so he texted he then leaves the house to get in the car.

"Aniya come on girl, we doing this so you could feel better," nala pulls me to the pool "nala I don't feel like-" I gasp as she pushed me in the pool "nala really?" Deon says "now if she come up and beat your ass don't say nothin," Lexi says I got out the pool "you didn't have to push me bitch," she snorted "so um, where is Berlin and them?" She asks "nala" deon blurred out to her telling her to stop "they are with him," I answered, "I'm sorry," she says feeling bad, "no it's fine," I said deon jumps into the pool, I look up the sky the sun was setting it was almost dark. I walked over to my phone I got a missing call from him, I grabbed my phone, should I call? I glance back at them before sighing at her phone.

She swipes right and it was dialing, I walk into the house, he answered "what?" I answered trying to sound unbothered "where did you go?" He asks "why is that a question you should be asking? I'm pretty sure you're doing fine without me," I comment "where are my kids?" I ask "they good," he answered "so you're illegally keeping them away from me?" I raise a brow "Ian say I was," he said "it's obvious you are" I spat deon comes in, I put the phone on speaker. The girls came in laughing as deon shushed them, "I'm not Aniya, where you at?" He asks "I'm not telling you where I'm at Michael," I said "Bet, the court will just find out where you at so you can get these divorce papers" Lexi and nala silently gasp "Ite" I hang up.

I put my face in my hands frustrated, "yall are getting a divorce?" Lexi asks I nodded "he's divorcing me," I said deon jaw clenches "why?" Nala asks "stop asking questions, damn," deon said aggravated, "no it's fine deon, I don't know what I'm going to do," I groan "have you talk to unc yet?" He asks I shake my head "no I haven't told him yet I'm not ready for that I already have to deal with this, my dad is going to be pissed at me," I said "well, I mean you have to tell him eventually," Lexi said I nod sighing, I might as well tell him.

I got upstairs to my room and called my dad, "hello" he answered "dad" I said "hey sweetie how you making out?" He asks I begin to cry, "not good" I say "what's wrong?" He asks "I got the abortion last week," I said dead silence which scared me even more, he sighed "I didn't tell Michael but I-" "you didn't tell Michael!" He raised his voice "no-yea I did after, because I started to feel really bad a-and the next morning he was gone, he took the kids and was gone without saying anything," I said "that's what led up to my overdose and near suicide," he sighed "Kendall told me Michael was divorcing you," he said.

"Uhuh" I cry "he told me he wanted a divorce when I was in the hospital daddy, he didn't even bother to ask if I was okay," I cried "he did what? He told you that in the hospital while you were in the bed?!" He says "yea and I don't know where my kids are either, he's keeping them away from me," i sniffled "naw naw, file a report and custody that's unacceptable, I'mma have a talk with him, you get some rest I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I nodded "yea" I said he hangs up and I already know my dad was calling Michael.

I just want to see my kids, akyra,Berlin,jakari and bakari.

I miss them all, I pull out my pictures I had with them, I begin to cry.

Few days later

I went back up to Atlanta so I could sign these papers for the divorce, it was stressful but deon decided to go with me only if he agreed not to start a fight. I sighed as I walked to the door I notice Michael was already in the lawyer "stay out here," i whispered "mhm" he nodded glaring at Michael, I walk in not looking at him "hello ms.Lawrence it's nice to meet you," we shakes hands "nice to meet you too," I said "okay so I need you both to sign these official papers and it will be sent to the court, also you guys will need to discuss custody if not the court will have to decide based on you stability's," she passed the papers to me I sighed.

As I begin signing, very hard, I felt it was going to lead this way, but I don't think there was a chance to fix it. I pass to him as he signed "okay there we go I'll get these sent to the court and you guy's are all set," I stood up "thank you" he says to her I nodded and just left deon follows with me "it's settled?" Deon asks I nodded "yea..let's go" I said walking away but Deon was glaring at Michael, they had a stared down as I turn around "Deon let's go," I said deon looks him up and down before leaving to follow me.