24: birthday boy🥳

Next week

This week is my hubby's birthday weekend. I really wanted to do something special, so I planed in taking him to an a beautiful secluded island with us and the babies. I only invited close family and friends to a yacht party tonight before we go Michael has no clue we are going to the island either.

 I only invited close family and friends to a yacht party tonight before we go Michael has no clue we are going to the island either

I stepped on to the boat with Michael behind me. "Party time!" Steelo yells we all get hyped then I go inside and change.

Michael comes in and looks at me biting his lip "mm mm MM," he gripped my waist pressing him up against me I smirked "so scrumptious looking like a whole meal," he kissed all over my face I giggle "thank you baby for taking me out for my birthday,...

Michael comes in and looks at me biting his lip "mm mm MM," he gripped my waist pressing him up against me I smirked "so scrumptious looking like a whole meal," he kissed all over my face I giggle "thank you baby for taking me out for my birthday," he says "you're welcome hubby but that's not all for you baby," I turned around and pecked his lip we walked out, everybody was drinking and having fun as the boat begins to leave.

Wobble plays and we all dance, "ayyyyeee! Aye!" I dance on Michael drinking my wine cooler I dance on him as he grinds on me "alright y'all lets sing my baby happy birthday," I said as the servers bring out the cake wit sparkles light. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YAH HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!" We sing as I dance wit Michael he laughs at me as I twerk on him "HAAAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We signed "make a wish mike," Steelo says he blows out the candles and we cheered "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP DAWWG!" Steelo yells I laughed.

We take pictures together and post it on the gram. I kissed him he kissed back, "thank you wifey," he said "you're welcome," I said back.

Early in the morning

@theshaderoom:#birthdayceleb... the Jordan's were spotted on the yacht and looks like they are celebrating #mbj birthday weekend with a party!!👀
____________________________
❤️:2,521,203. 💬:683,594

I like the posts then looked up to Michael who held both akyra and Berlin knocked out with his head hanging back mouth slightly open I giggle as I snap a picture and post on my story. We now on our jet heading to the secret island I wanted to surprise him with. Jakari and bj are fast asleep, the can finally hold their own bottle and lean up straight on their own they are growing so fast a beautiful.