31:Overdramatic

A few days later

After getting back, I opened the door to my home and I can hear music blasting sounding like it was from the gym. I open the door and music was playing, the babies were in their playpen playing with their toys. Berlin was laying her back trying to turn over, Michael was doing push-ups.

I walked over to my babies "hey my babies, look at y'all, chubby," I smiled I kiss their cheeks, I lift akyra up. "You home," Michael said "yea, just got back," I said as I play with akyra, "hey mama" I put her down as I lean up Michael was staring at me, "so, what's with the whole thing about the basketball, somebody told you some or you paying attention to a drama infested page," he says "what drama infested page?" I ask "you know what I'm talking about, shaderoom," he said.

I shake my head "don't even worry about it's over now," I said picking up jakari he sighs before going back to working out.

Three hours later

I lay on the bed with akyra and berlin laying next to me laying on their backs. I I hold Berlin's finger ass he squeezes, Michael comes out into the room sitting on the edge of the bed. I glance at him before looking back at my daughters, the boys were asleep so the girl were in our room. Soon enough I was picked up and throw almost hanging off his shoulders "Michael!" I yelled "say you sorry," he says "no" I deny I grab his waist from keeping from falling "say you sorry, say I'm sorry baby it was a misunderstanding," he says "no nigga stop," I slap his back.

I slapped his ass hard "HEY! Damn stop smacking my ass," he said.

"Put me down," I said.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Nigga if you drop imma drop you don't play wimme," I huff.

"Say you sorry," he said again.

"I'm sorry," I roll my eye, he then puts me down a bit but still held me, he looks at me "I know you don't mean it," he says I look away "naw look at me," he said I look him in the eyes "she ain't mine you is, period," he pecks my lips I sighed "let me make it up to you since I got you mad," he whispered i huffed he pecks my lips giving me a full kiss I finally kiss back.

He puts me down then walks over to the babies "come on, daddy gotta make it up with mommy," he takes them to their nursery as I decided to go into the bathroom closing the door, "yo, aniya?" I hear his faded voice "in here," I said he opens the door already with his boxers off showing off his v-line child that body muscle is a 10/10 "go ahead and take all of that shit off," he said I pull off T and pants he grabs my neck "imma fuck that pussy up good till yo screaming the whole world can hear it," he said my coochie just rained he lifts me up i already lift my legs up to my chest biting my lip.

Few minutes later

A hand around my mouth, wrist pinned behind me I cried as they hard slapping echoed the room his grunts grew louder "mm, fuck! You forgive daddy?" He bites on my ear "mhmmmm mmm," I moan "Damn I'm finna buss baby," he grunts slapping my ass I moan loudly "daddy oh god please ohhh yesss fuck meee," I yell his thrusts got sloppy and rougher till he grunted loudly slowly nutting, "babe?" I said tiredly "ohhh shit," his voice was like I done fucked up voice "Michael bakari Jordan did you juss!" I weekly got down almost falling "fuck please say you on the pill," he groans I slap his chest "noooo!" I panicked I'm not ready for another child we already have quadruplets who are still babies.

"Michaeeeel," I whine.

"You got the birth control pill?" He asks I go to my drawer and thankfully I did, I quickly took one as I glare at michael "I'm sorryyy, ain't nobody told you to have bomb pussy," he says I still flared at him "if I'm pregnant again michael, I'm going to beat your ass," I said "okay come on," he picks me up.

Next month

I begin to cry, having a whole mental breakdown right now.

"It's okay girl, why you crying?" Tokyo asks.

"I'm ready to have another babyyy," I cry more,  Tokyo been tryin not to laugh as she runs my back "how the fuck did you end up pregnant again or should I even ask?" She asks "I wasn't on the pill yet and his ass didn't pull out," I cried once we arrived back at the house I instantly got out "oh shii she finna beat michael ass," cardi laughs I go the back cuz Michael did they were gonna be in the backyard and steelo, Michael's dad were outside "where Michael at?" I ask sniffling "he in the house what's wrong? Why you crying?" Steelo asks Michael comes out and his soul left his body when he seen me.

"Uh oh," Tokyo smirked.

I ran after him and he takes off through the houses "imma fucking beat your ass michael! I swear when I get my hands on you ain't never gone see the light of day!" I yelled chasing him cardi and Tokyo was just laughing right now "ian never seen that boy run so fast," Michael's dad laughs a little steelo was so confused but was laughing "why she chasing him for?" He asks michael runs outside "yo yo chill baby chill!" He said steelo gets up trying to get I f don't of her "move!" She sais "you gotta clam down, what you I've there chasing him for?" He asks "I'm pregnant," I sais.

His mouth dropped.

"You pregnant?" Michael's dad asks looking back.

"Yes" I said.

"Baby" he walks to me I push him "I didn't even want to have another one right now," I said going into the house "come on aniya, why you have to get mad at him like that, if you wasn't ready to would been on the pill or sum," Tokyo says following me "man" I cry going to my room closing the door crying. Michael didn't even know what to do he never expected her to be like this, how would she get super mad to the point she chasin him around the house, "yo you good?" Steelo asks "yea I'm good, I don't know why she acting like this, she ain't never been like this ever, especially after what shaderoom did," I said "oh shooot I forgot about that, did you tell her that was my date?" He asks.

"I tried to but she just didn't wanna here it," i said.

"I knew that wasn't some big cuz shaderoom just be doing anything to ruin relationship and stuff so they did that on purpose," cardi said, Michael walks inside "where she at?"My dad asks Tokyo's voice was heard from
Upstairs so that tells us she upstairs in the room so Michael walks up there.

"Aniya open the door," Michael said turning at the knob.

"No go away," I cry "aniya open the door, for real," he said I try to wipe my eyes as I just aggressively open it "don't even come by me," I said "okay now you doin a little to much Anita why are you acting like this, what's the real reason besides you not even bein ready to have another baby?" He asks I roll my eyes "why you rolling your eyes Aniya,  I'm trying to talk to you but you steady havin an attitude," he said "if God wanted this to happen then it's going to happen aniya, that baby is probably here for a reason," Michael's dad says.

"I don't even want to have a baby right now I still got my career to do, I've been lacking to much it's already enough we got four babies and now another one," I said he sighed shaking his head.