9:All my life

Next week (3 days before the wedding)

"So you mean to tell me you have a crush on steelo?" I asked serenity she nods smiling "yea but I don't know if I'm even his type yet if he wants to date again," she said I rubbed her back "why don't y'all two just talk," I suggested she shrugged "nervous, understandable but take that chance if it doesn't go right that's okay, you see an opportunity take it," I said she smiled softly "okay, thanks sis," she said I chuckle "you're welcome," I said.

I sat next to Michael as we all gathered together around the table, some people came early, my dad and my sisters of course, my best friend, Michael's best friend. Everyone else was coming tomorrow, because some people live in other states so they had to come a bit early. "Alright alright, we know y'all wedding is right aground the corner, so have y'all signed a prenup?" My dad asked I shook my head "no no need because I know he ain't getting rid of me that easily," I smirked Michael smirks "mhm I can say the same to you," I giggle.

I just had a one thing come into mind, who's my maid of honor! I haven't chose my maid of honor, but who?! "So steelo is my right hand man of course, my dawg," he said we laughed "aniya you haven't said who's yo maid of honor," steelo said "that's thing that just popped in my head, I don't even know," I said "uh ohhh, I can feel competition coming on," serenity said we laugh "I honestly don't know, but I'll decide tomorrow," I said.

"For now let's eat I'm starving to death," I said "Ongod" Megan spoke as we begin to eat and chatter the rest of the night. Later on I let out tiring yawn and took my clothes off leaving me just in brah and panties, Michael came in stretching his arms as he lays on top of me I giggle "bae what are you doing?" I ask "laying on you, so who's gonna be your maid of honor?" He asks "I don't know Megan really wanted to be the maid of honor then Kendall, so it's hard to choose cuz I don't wanna hurt neither of them," I said.

He starts messaging my back, I moan in satisfaction, "well you got till tomorrow to decide, let's get some rest baby, we gotta some stuff to do," he whispered in my ear I smiled softly the crawled into the covers wrapping myself around him, I lay my head on his chest hearing heartbeat I always love hearing, "goodnight bae," he says with sexy sleepy voice "goodnight baby," I smiled then drift off to sleep.

Next day

I think I've chosen who I wanted to be maid of honor but I can see that Megan and Kendall were in a competition for it which makes it much worse on my part since I have to choose one of them, I sighed as I walked over to the buffet, Beyoncé walks in, I gasp "oh hey it seems like you guys have made it!" I said happily   "Yes, thank you so much for the flight you didn't have to," she said "it's not problem," I said blue came running in "hey blue, lord you are getting tall," I chuckle "hi, congratulations on the engagement," she says hugging on Beyoncé shyly I chuckle "thank you cutie," I smiled "well guess what, you get to be the flower girl," I said she gasps "yay!" She jumps up one excitement Beyoncé giggles "aww" I smile "thank you," she hugs me "you're welcome," I hugged back.

"So how do you want your hair?" Serenity asking pressed down, long it's gonna be cute, Jonathan is doing my hair," I said she nods "aight bet, every girl got their dresses?" She asks I nod "I have mine," Beyoncé says "yes me too," Megan chimes in "so we got two days left, so excited we finally get to show you the major surprise," Kendal said squealing "I'm very anxious to see what it is," I said they laughed.

"Girl you're gonna love it," Kendall said laughing "you didn't wanna have a bachelorette party?" Serenity said I shook my head shrugging "naw" I said "why don't we have one tonight you only got two days party," Megan said I huffed as they gave me puppy eyes I chuckle and nodded my heads "ayyyyy let's gooo," Kendall smiled I looked at Beyoncé "this my sisters for you," she laughed I sat on the seat and asked for a margarita.