26: justice

@theshaderoom: breaking news on last night a shootout as broken out at the late night club in Atlanta there was one victim shot and turns out to be #aniyajordan younger sister serenity Lawrence.. it's reported that she was in critical condition but has passed away at the time she arrived at the hospital❗️let's all keep her and her family in prayers🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
____________________________
❤️:1,394,521 💬:3,495,221

Later on that day

I get a call from Asian and I pick up "hey girl, didn't mean to bother you," she says "no I'm it's fine," I said "so um i have something to tell you I know who shot your sister," she said that made me shoot up "who!who did it? Please tell me," I said my heart raced with anticipation "so basically that night your sister walked out she didn't do anything start anything with us but Megan started to like talk shit just because of the beef you have with her," she explained.

"So one of Megan male friends went up to her and tried to touch her she pushed him off saying back up, i walked over to there to see what's the problem, soon they began to argue, and Megan came over talking shit and his friend pulled a gun on her," I got furious "his name is Lamarck, but I'll talk to you about the rest later, I have to go," she said "okay, thanks you so much," I said "you're welcome, I'm praying for you and your family," she says.

I get up and run downstairs "Michael! I found out who it was," I said Michael comes out sweaty with a towel "so Asian called me and told me that she know who did and she was with Megan at the time of it, she said Megan friend shot her over and argument cuz he was touching her and she pushed him away," I said "what the hell, she didn't tell him to stop?" He ask I shake my head "no she doin it with him, she steady talking shit and he pulled a gun on her bruh! Imma kill this bitch she know what she was doin," I said.

"Calm down baby, we'll tell the police about this okay, let me go take a shower real quick," he says I nod.

A couple of minutes later

@theshaderoom: #teaalert it's been said that there's a warrant for #lamarckjones for alleged murder of #serenitylawrence aniya's sister👀 oh lord it's gone be one hell of a year!
____________________________
@torylanez:oh damn😧
@anora:isn't that Megan friend😳 her ass finna be job hot water wit this one
@theylovekrissy:that's Megan thee horse friend🙄 always new she was the problem
@kking:Megan awfully silent😗 she ain't said shit cuz she was there and most likely wa s next to him when he shot aniya sister😒

After telling the police they went out to loon for Lamarck. I sighed Michael rubs my back "her funeral is tomorrow, I don't think I'm even ready for it," I said "I know it's gone be hard but you'll get through baby," he kissed my head, my phone buzzes.

Dolly🤍:girl look what shade room posted bruh.

<photo attached>

@theshaderoom: looks like Megan took to live to address issues when it came down to the shootout, it seems she denies being with her male friend Lamarck who alleged shot and killed #aniya sister..👀

I wen to Instagram and went live, I started to get views.

"Aight so.. this is all I'm gone talk bout cuz I neva bring my business unlike other bitches to the gram thinkin they fans gone do sum except believe em so, that night I was there Megan and her friends was there Asian doll too, I'm not even finna say much but to all Megan's friends she's the fucking problem, I got receipts that she was up tryna thirst after Michael I got hella a lot more receipts that might she talked shit but can't back it up jus like she so called got shot by Tory in the damn foot actin like a big ass baby but yet twerkin her the next two days but never showed her foot, so the next time you wanna be a bold ass bitch be a bold ass bitch to my motherfuckin face not the gram yo fans ain't gone do shit fo you, I got sum fo dat ass to," I said.

"I'm over bitches who talk about their pussy inna song but wanna say woman empowerment, all that was adds you got fo that lil album is sympathy boo you would've never gotten that if it wasn't fo you lyin, have a good day y'all," I smirked and ended the live.

"We're gonna get down to this, we ain't stopping till we get justice for serenity," I said he kissed my cheek "that's wassup," he said.

Next morning

Today is the day of serenity's funeral, I'm trying not to cry right now I just want to be strong she's was like the glue to our family she was the one who helped me when my mother and ex best friend planned to try and kill me, she kept me and Kendall from killing each other all the time, she was so young. But for her life to be takin like that is fucking bullshit.

I didn't put makeup on I just had some gloss that's it, Michael comes in he rubs my back. "Baby, the car is ready," he said I nod he kissed the side of my head I grabbed my purse, we walk to the car as the chauffeur opens the door I step and sit down with Michael next to me.

23 mins later

As I sit down next to my dad and sister, "we all know that serenity's life was cut to short, she didn't deserve this, she happy bright black woman, always put people ahead of herself family and friends and the people in need, she was there when I needed help, I wish I could say I love her one more time," my auntie spoke, she steps down from the podium, I stand up and walk up to the podium.

I take deep breath and began to speak "my sister, serenity knowlez Lawrence was the glue to my family, she always kept me and Kendall from killing each other almost all the time growing up," the crowd laughed a little "but she was always there, she graduated from college with bachelor's degree and was still in college trying to get her degree in entrepreneurship, she wanted to be a top deal business woman but a vendor she wanted to help bring out small businesses that our not yet out there, she was everything to me my little sister,shoulder to cry on, somebody to joke with, she's not as much as person to get into drama or start a lot of fights she keeps her life very personal, she doesn't like much of attention like of course being a celebrity's sister she gets a lot of attention, but she was always the best, I just want justice for her she deserves justice, she's gonna get it no matter what I don't care if I have to go to jail jus for get my little sister justice! I won't stop till she gets and that idiot will sure pay fo it if jail can't get him god and karma  sure as hell gone get him so he mind as well just come forth for what he did, I loge my sister to much for this, she deserves better, I won't be Abel to her laughs, I don't see her cry much but I know she does she just doesn't like crying in front people because she doesn't want them to worry, I want to see her smile I wanna feel her hugs, I can't even do that anymore, but I know she's watching over all of us and I wanna say for the last time," I broke down in tears "I-I love you little sis,  I just wish I could've protected you I should've kept you by me," I cried.

"Thank you," I said they clap and I walk down, and Michael stood along with the family, as they were about o close the casket. Michael holds me close as we walked, I kissed her forehead then looked at her "I'm sorry," I cried I felt like I couldn't breath as I cried I fell as Michael grabs "baby baby," he said "come on aniya," Kendall said my legs felt weak my heart was aching Michael holds me tight as I cried while they close the casket.

Michael had tears in his eyes he kissed the top of my head we walked down while my dad had two of the babies and Kendall had the other two in the strollers as we leave.

3 hours later

I wiped my nose with the tissue then my phone rings "baby can you pick up the phone for me," I crocked "okay baby," he said "Um yea.. what! You serious," he said I turned my head to see what was going on "aniya they found him he's police custody right now," I rode up "for real?" I ask he nodded "yea okay thank you," he hangs up "they are taking him to court," he said "we got our alibis, tokyo,you,Chris and Asian," I said "Asian?who is that she wasn't with us that night?" He asks "I know her she was there with Megan,she told me everything and who shot her," I said.

"You sure?" He asked I nodded.