37: the one 'girl' he told you not to worry about

Three months later

I sighed as I walk out the studio, I head to my penthouse that I have moved into two months ago. I'm starting to really heal after this whole big situation and divorce, my cousin and my sister reconsidered me finding a man, I don't want one anymore I'm just going to stay heaviest divorced and single and leave it at that. I'm not going through that pain again, it almost cost my life, I got back on social media from taking a break and what I've been seeing is crazy, my fans been tagging me in a lot of posts.

 I'm not going through that pain again, it almost cost my life, I got back on social media from taking a break and what I've been seeing is crazy, my fans been tagging me in a lot of posts

@theshaderoom:#baewatch: looks like #michaelbjordan got a new boo #loriharvey after his divorce with #aniya👀😧
_____________________________
2,354,754 likes 321,954 comments

@tokyoxvanity yea I'm calling her cuz wth just happened
@lala Ik you lyin🤦🏾‍♀️
@armontay_ looked like he's been with her, I felt he ain't love Aniya ain't no way😑
@jessiehilarious now this nigga really fw a passed around-Yk what nvm🤦🏾‍♀️
@itskendall he ain't shit😒
@mbjfan why did they divorce, where are the babies????!!!

I knew it, he lied about her. I thought she was with steelo? So this whole time he's been wanting to divorce me and take full custody of my kids so he can go to his second option! Bet, I walked inside my home, he told me not to worry about her since she was with steelo but it seems she never was, he was with her. She's already passed around as it is, he's just getting the slutty seconds. I sniffled as my doorbell rang, I walk to my door to open it, it was Michael, I glared at him then slammed the door right in his face if my kids ain't here I ain't seein him.

He's got me riled up already, "Aniya open the door," he says I open it "you know the deal I don't see my kids, don't come in my face!" I said he huffs "they here, but look I have to go out of town, that's why," he said I raise my brow "let me get something straight with you, I'm not they babysitter I'm their fucking mother, you were not the one who had to go through the pain and under the knife to bring these kids here and for you to secretly file for full custody of my babies yea you been wanted to leave, it wasn't even because of the abortion, it's because when things got tuff you got runnin to your second option," I said.

"What are you talking about Aniya?" He asks.

"Oh you don't know, you must be brain dead as hell," I said he huffs "come on, I don't got time for the bullshit," he said I huff rolling my eyes, soon lori comes up with akyra in her hands along with the rest were in their strollers. My blood boiled, "mama" akyra says to Lori that made my heart sink hard, I glare at Michael as I take the kids. I closed the door not saying anything to him as I begin to cry feeling heartbroken by what I just saw, they see that slut as their mother and not me.

"Dada dadaaa" jakari babbles, I take deep breaths trying to calm myself. I take them out "hey my babies, I missed you guys so much," I chocked, I give them kisses as I cried, my kids don't see me as a mother anymore? I pick Berlin as she sucked her thumb "yall getting to big on me," I talked "yall walkin and talking now, this is to hard," I said my phone rings and a random FaceTime call popped up, I pick it up and answered it and it was that guy I met at the French quarters, he smiled "hey" my mouth dropped how he get my number, "uh hey, how did you get my number?" I ask curiously.

"Uhh one of your cousin I think her name is nala, she dm'ed me your number and stuff and I was kind of scared because I didn't think you would answer," he says I smirk, I fucking hate her sometimes "imma kill her," I said, "is that Berlin?" He asks I nodded "yea, I uh actually have them for a while," I said he nods his head "that's good," he says, lord he was gorgeous, "hey lemme ask you somethin?" I sit down giving jakari a toy "what?" I ask "yo stay in New Orleans?" I nodded "well um, if you don't mind,  okay now this is going to sound weird coming from a fan uhhh haha," he nervously laughs.

I didn't notice I was smiling "what?" I ask "would you care to go on a date with me?" He asks well I didn't see that coming. I don't think I'm ready to get into a relationship again, but a little date won't hurt,right? "Sure, why not a date won't hurt," I said he begin to smile "oh shit you serious?" He asks I nodded I gasp just now realizing my kids are with me, "oh I forgot I have my kids with me," I said "it's fine they can come," my eyebrows raised in shock but hesitant "you sure?" I ask he nodded "yea, if you can't find a babysitter they are welcome to come, we are going to a private restaurant, so don't worry about paparazzi or anyone trying to sneak a picture," he says.

I sigh in relief "oh okay, that's great," I said, "I can pick you up around 8:30?" I nod "okay that's good," I get up and realized bakari was gone I looked around "oh hell" I look around and noticed bakari In the bedroom "whatchu doin in here bakari," I pick him up "baby on the loose," I laugh at that "haha funny, hey what's your name again?" I ask "armon" he says.

Three hours later

I really wanted to look pretty but I didn't want to where heels, I wanted to be comfortable too

I really wanted to look pretty but I didn't want to where heels, I wanted to be comfortable too. I fix my makeup and flat iron my hair as the babies walked in "what y'all doing huh?" I giggle, I unplug the iron. "I need to fix y'all up to," I said I get them ready in gold outfits till my door bell rings "coming!" I shouted.

I fix akyra's edges but she wanted to throw a fuss "shhhh I need to fix your edges babygirl," I said I give her kisses trying to stop her from crying, I bounce her a little as I put in her car seat and went to get the rest, I run to the door opening it and there he stood.

He looked fine, he smiled as he has had a bouquet of pink roses I smiled "Aww thank you," I said, "you're welcome you look beautiful," he says "thank you," I smiled, "you can come in, I'm just putting them in their car seat," I told him I walk ove...

He looked fine, he smiled as he has had a bouquet of pink roses I smiled "Aww thank you," I said, "you're welcome you look beautiful," he says "thank you," I smiled, "you can come in, I'm just putting them in their car seat," I told him I walk over and put jakari and bakari in the car seats, "wait these strollers break separate?" He asks I nodded.

"You ready to go?" I ask he nods.