36: she knows

Few days later

I sighed, Lexi and nala been keeping me out to keep my mind off of this divorce and trying to workout custody rights. I've been trying to heal, the media has been going fanatic over finding out me and Michael got a divorce like it was their fucking business in the first place. I deleted my social media but left message thanks my fans and everyone, I gave some of my working colleagues my number if they didn't have it and ghosted. I need to clear my mind and heal, it's going to be hard to heal from this but I guess I can get through it. We walk around the French quarters enjoying ourselves.

I giggle as I bumped into somebody I gasp "oh I'm sorry" I apologized "oh no no. It's alright hey wait, you're Aniya," I nodded he was fine very handsome "y-yea" I answered "wow I'm it's crazy I'm a fan of your music and your performance is amazing, I always wanted to meet you," he says I smiled "thank you," I said "get his number aniya" Lexi said deon sucked his teeth the man just laughed "only if she wants it," he says the girls ooed I blushed "my name is armon," he said "that fits you, a lot" I chuckled he smiled "if you don't mind can I take a picture with you?"he asks I nodded "sure" I got next to him to take a picture with him.

"Thank you, it's nice meeting you aniya," he said I nodded "you too," I walked back to the girls "why didn't your big brain ass didn't give him your number that nigga fiiiine bebeee, chile!" Nalw expresses I shake my head "now is not the time for a man yall," I said "get some zick then Gawdamn," she said I roll my eyes grinning, "have you worked on the custody?" Nala asked I nodded "yea I've been trying to talk to Michael about having shared custody," I shrugged "but he hasn't really been talking like he's supposed to, this is important for our kids, I have seen my kids in a few weeks," I said.

"Well you need to get on his ass or tell the court he's been illegally keeping your kids away for no reason," she said I nodded that's whaat I'm just gone do, if you're not going to WILLINGLY give me my kids I'm just going to get law involved just so I can see my kids, they need their mother.

Two days later

I traveled back up to Atlanta for court on the custody. I take a deep breath as Kendall was with me, we walked inside as Michael turned his head to me, I go to my side with Kendall sitting behind me, "okay ms. Lawrence y'all are both here for the custody of the quad-droplets," the judge said "and it is apparent mr.Jordan here has filed for full custody of the babies,," my mouth dropped my face has horror written all over it "is that correct mr. Jordan?" He asks Michael nodded "yes your honor" a tear dropped as Aniya looks at him "you're taking my kids away from me!" I could barely even yell the pain.

"It has said on record that you ms.Jordan suffered from an overdose on 12th, correct?" He asked "yes " I said "have you ever did any type of drugs?" He asks I shake my head "no I haven't," I said I wanted to punch him so bad, "even though both of you have some type of stability to be able to take care of the kids, but Aniya have you had any type of criminal record?" Why is he asking me all of these questions but him, "no, I have no criminal record," I said, my heart is beating fast, I could loose my kids over something he took to overboard. "It has come to my decision, mr.Jordan... you will have custody of akyra,Berlin, jakari and bakari Jordan," my heart dropped all the way down.

Kendall stood up coming to me "aniya? Aniya" I walked out slamming the door open as I began breaking down screaming "Aniya!" Kendall ran after me "no no nooo! I can't! This isn't fair!" I cried she hugs me right "I know I know, we'll think of something, fucking bitch," she said towards Michael, "I can't see my kids! Nooo" I cried hyperventilating Kendall helps me up "breath, breath Aniya please come on, let's go," she says looking back to Michael who just stared before going to his car. My whole world changed my kids were taking from me for no reason! The judge literally just gave it to him.

I got in the car and immediately called my dad "daddyyyyy'" I cry "what's going on? What's wrong Aniya?" He asks feeling worried "he took them away from meee! I can't! H-he filed for full custody! Daddyyy" i shooted in pain, he covered his mouth in shock "he's got full custody of the babies I didn't even know till the judge said while we were in court, this some bullshit! Everything is getting taken away from me," I cried "Aniya breathe calm down okay, babygirl it's going to be okay," I whined "nooo it's not dad, I literally can't see my babies, I risked my life to bring these babies here for him to take them away from me like he birthed him!" I shouted.

After crying my eyes out I finally fell asleep in the car. We were heading back to New Orleans, Kendall was coming down to visit our cousins and dad meanwhile I just overthink about my kids and my life. She stopped at a gas station "aniya" she whispers "hm" I mumbled half asleep "I'm going to get something to eat you want something?" She asks "where exactly?" I ask "McDonald's" she answered getting out of the car "just give me the number one," I said "aight" she closes the door and I locked it. I fall back to sleep from being tired till my phone buzzes.

It was Michael, I decline not wanting to hear him right now, I need to calm down and get the stress away, I texted Deon and my other cousins on what happened, pretty much they know because my dad told them. Deon was furious and wanted to beat-no kill yea yea kill Michael for what he done to me. My cousins were very supportive of me trying to keep me calm and make me feel better but honestly I don't think I'll ever will. Once Kendall got back I unlocked the door and pull the window down to take the food from her.

Next dat

I sighed sitting on my bed not wanting to do anything but sit in the room watching a movie, I'll be looking for a penthouse soon and I need to get back to working soon I need to bring in money, I need to focus one me and bring back my self love. Few of my celeb friends like cardi,Jamie,lupita, even Janet Jackson called me which I was so surprised and stunned she did and she actually made my dat and made me feel better. I laid in bed with the covers nearly covering my face as I watch twilight. A knock came to my door, "come in" I said Kendall walks in "girl you can't be in the bed everyday," she said "can too" I disagree.

"Are you going to get back to work soon?" She asks.

I shrug "I think so," I said, "have you tried talking to his bitch ass?" She asks I shake my head "I don't want to, unless it's about my kids," I said "he had no right to take them away from me, it seems he's been planning this, because ain't no way he just up and steal my kids, he was waiting for this," I said kendall sighs, "I don't know aniya, possibly," she says, "I gotta go, I'll text you.. and you better answer," I snort as she leaves.