19: my babies

Two days later
Aniya p.o.v

I got finished breastfeeding the babies as I held akyra in my arms smiling at her, she looked very much like her daddy, jamari and Berlin were a mix of us, bakari looked more like me and akyra looks like her daddy. Michael has his shirt of with both of the boys laying on his chest, soon a knock comes from the door and I look up, my sister and my in-laws came in with teddy bear,cards and balloons, I smiled "hi guys," I whispered "heyyy, is Michael sleep?" Serenity asks.

"Mhm," I answered my mother-in-law walks over smiling so brightly "oh my gosh, look them,they're so precious, y'all have beautiful babies," she says "thank you," I smiled I kiss the top of akyra's head. "Yea y'all ain't gone get no sleep," Kendall says I giggle "yea we're still working on a schedule," I said.

I then go and let all the people I work with know I just gave birth and I'm going off maternity leave to take care of my kids.

@mrs.jordan: hey everyone! Look who has arrived a little early before planned😂 all four babies bakari,jamari,Berlin and akyra made it out safe and are healthy babies, thank you everyone for all the gifts and wishes and that the babies have arrived to this world 🌍 I'll 4ever love them, I cried tears of joy when they all came hearing their cries for the first time💙 I promise to protect them with everything I got.. and also I am taking a break so I can be with my babies taking care of four newborns and my career ain't gone work right now. But I'll be back, love you guysssss!!!💕
__________________________
💙:2 million likes 💬:12,760,382

My stomach growls as I was really hungry and the hospital food is disgusting. I take the time to change akyra's diaper and put her in her cute little onesie my sister bought for her. I give her to my mother-in-law as she holds her carefully "hi there cutie, look ya daddy huh," she quietly talks to her I smiled. "How you doing girl?"she asks as she pulls out zaxbys salad I smiled "you read my damn mind," I said snatching "don't snatch heffa," I laugh.

"Michael over there knocked out, how th babies been treating y'all?" She asks "fine, just tryna get used to waking up in the middle of the night," I said serenity walks over to Michael, she carefully picks up bakari as Michael stirred a little then woke up quick "bruh, don't do dat, I thought I dropped him," we all laughed "I'm done, oh my god he's so cuuute, he look like his mamaaaa," she says "Kendall here I know you wanna hold one of em," he says standing up Kendall didn't waist no time.

"See she came over her real quick," I chuckle he give him to her "that's jamari you holdin, Serenity you're holding bakari," he says "and you're holding akyra and she's Berlin," I said. New year's is today, I yawn as I try to get up "I need to pee," I said Michael helps me up.

Few minutes later

The Berlin and jamari were crying as they get washed and akyra bakari just chilling asleep as they get washed it's funny I can see whose already the trouble makers and the good babies lol. Michael gives me a bunch of kisses as I giggled I kiss back "my baby so fiine, she gave me beautiful babies and she still sexy," he sings I giggle they finished as I took akyra and berlin, akyra started making a face and squirming a little seemingly annoyed by her sisters crying.

I laugh "look at her face, I can see whose the one with the sass," I said I comfort berlin trying to settle down. "I think bakari gone be nfl football player," Michael says I giggle "jamari prolly gone be an actor or boxer probably," I said he smirks " or they all gone be singers or rapper like dey mama," he says I smile.

"These babies gone be the world's cutest babies," Kendall says I giggle i finally calmed berlin down as she falls back to sleep  "she gone give me trouble when I try to sleep," I said  "mhm, show is," Michael says I roll my eyes "I gotta go though I have an important interview for my dream job," serenity says I smiled "yay! Good luck baby sis, you're gonna get it fosho," I said she hugs me "thank you, come on serenity," she says.