1:Planning the wedding and drama🥵

🎶it's always in the wrong hands, I don't think I'll use it again, Ill do the faith thing and give it a try but if it stay it'll take over my mind🎶

2 months later

I've been stressing over the wedding and how we're gonna have the theme, so much is on my plate, I got tours, new music I'm writing, and two new albums Im trying to make, my family and this wedding it is so much that I can't handle. Michael is on the phone with the wedding planner as we try to discuss the place we want to have it. I'm trying to pick out a theme for it. "Okay okay, uhh we want to have the wedding in LA," he says coming around the desk taping me I look up "baby what theme you want it, like beach themed, garden theme?" He asks "beach themed," I answered he nods " she wants it beach theme," I sighed as I write something's down.

"The wedding is in August, the 23rd," he says "okay.. okay thank you bye bye," he hangs up and let's out a breahth and comes to me"that's done for now, she's gonna come by and get on the other things for the wedding," he says I nod "put that away," he took my book out of my hand, my mouth hung open "no that's my song I'm writing Michael," he smirks as he got knees in front of me I put hands out n his shoulders caressing him, "baby you know this is big for us?" I nodded "yea" he licks his lips "like, we're gonna get married in a couple of months," he smiles I giggled "I just wanna know of your okay with everything,are you sure?" He asks I nodded "yes, baby why?" He shrugs "I don't know," my hands went his face I give him a kiss "everything is fine," I said "I know, just planning the wedding you having to be on more tours then usual, then I have a show and movie to produce and film I mean it's a lot it's-it's a lot you know, I don-" I gave him a deep kiss to shut him up as he puts his hand on my cheek, I pull away looking at him "it's okay Michael, stop stressing over this," I said he nods he gets up as the bell rang.

"Who is that?" I ask he shrugs "I'll get it," he said I stood up and went to picked up the plate as Michael came back slowly "baby what's wrong?" I ask steelo came in as well, with tears in his eyes "Steelo, why are you crying?" I asked I soon think of my best friend Adraya, is something wrong with adraya??? "Where's adraya? What happened to her?" I ask walking up to him "we lost the baby," he said and started to cry, he can't be serious? "You can't be serious?" I asked "does it look I'm joking Aniya,"he snapped at me "me and adraya lost our first fucking baby, I lost my baby girl bruh!" He yells making me jump, Michael went to him "hey calm down," he said "I was finna be a fucking father," he cried tears roll down my eyes as I just left slamming the door, I run up the stairs crying.

I just sit on the bed crying. I hear the door open "Aniya" Michael called my name "go away," my voice cracked he sat next to me he lifted me up to where I'm now sitting on his lap I cry on him as he just comforted me.

Two days later

I didn't visit adraya because I'm scared that steelo is going to yell at me again, but I want to see her. Right now I'm jus tgooig to give them space. The rock nation party is today and jay-z invited me and Michael. I'm putting on my makeup as Michael sprayer himself with cologne.