32: why you not fucking understanding!!!

Two day's later

Things were tense very tense with me and aniya.

She don't even wanna talk to me and it been goin on for two days like what the hell, because I got her pregnant by accident and she being to over dramatic. But not wanting to talk to me or be around me and be sleeping in another room is an understatement! A whole nother level like this is not our first child what is she scared of, we've been taking care quadruplets for months now and I feel like it's more then that, it's more reasons why and I got feeling it's about Lori, Lori with steelo but she don't wanna believe it so I'm having them both come with us out to eat.

Hopefully her ass don't be tryna fight her for no reason.

"Yo aniya you ready?" I ask.

"Mhm" she says, the kids were with their grandparents for today.

I drive to the place as I text steelo to tell him We on the way, overall I'm just hoping this would shut down me even bein whatever type of affiliation aniya thinks I'm in with her. I sighed getting out of the car, my phone rings "yo!" I walk inside "yea we just about there mike, where y'all at?" He asks "We just walked in we finna get a seat," I told him "high welcome, how many people?" She asks "four" I said aniya looks at me.

"Okay right this way," she takes us to our seats "oh okay we pullin up in the parking lot," he says "aight dawg see you when y'all get in here," I hang up "who else is coming?" She asks "steelo and a certain somebody," was all I said to her I huff before seeing steelo walk pass "yo wassup bro," I dap him up "wassup hey aniya, you still look mad, what's goin on now?" He asks yea I had steelo invite Lori too, Anita was already tense and mad as she glances at me then Lori "this my girl Lori aniya," steelo says and that glare soon changed I sat back down.

"Oh that's your girl?" She asked he nodded.

"Hi" she waves.

Aniya felt stupid and just filled with guilt now, she was just being dramatic. Throughout the whole lunch she was kind of quiet but talked to not make it obvious but that wasn't fooling michael, so when it was over with and got in she was very much silent. He don't know whether he should talk or just be silent and move he started the car he sighed and turned it back off before looking at her.

"Why you won't say nothing, why won't you talk to me?" He asks.

"You ain't read to have another baby well yea me too, but you can't just stop fucking talking to em because of that shit," he huffed shaking his head turning the keys, arriving home she walks inside running to the guest bathroom. Michael sighed wiping his face frustrated. "Aniya!" He shouts "come here!" He shouted again, I walked over to the bathroom as she walks out crying I left her over my shoulders "stooop" she whined, I bring her to the room placing her on the bed.

"Baby, look at me," i said "you Still mad at me?" I ask she doesn't say anything.

I huff walking away before I get mad, I punch the wall then slammed the door, Aniya walks into the bedroom laying in the bed, she sighed before sleeping.

Aniya's pov

I look at my belly then sighed, I called my dad, "hello?" He responded "dad" I said "hey baby how are you doing?" He asks "I'm pregnant again, but I'm not ready for a child yet," I cried "Aww sweetheart, it's going to be okay, why aren't you ready?" He asks "because I still have my careers dad," I said "that's can't stop you, i seen other women produced and perform songs pregnant, be in movies pregnant you can Atleast be in one right now while you're belly isn't showing," he insists.

I shake my head shrugging, "I don't want the baby," I said "please don't tell me you want to abort it hun?" He asks fearful my dad always been against abortions because unborn babies don't deserve that and don't get the chance to experience life, he feels that isn't fair to the baby and the mother should raise them because they wanted to be the ones to have unprotected sex, I don't blame and I agree to, mother should keep their kids as I reminder to be protected. "I-I I don't know," I said sniffling, I start to think about it.

"I think I want to abort it," I said.

"What?!" I jumped when Michael stood there, his eyes filled with tears, nose red. His lips quivered trying to keep in the hurt "you wanna kill the baby?" He asks his voice spoke every pain and hurt he felt and it made her heart sink, "dad I'll call you back," I said hanging up, "please don't tell me you really want to," he said "it's my body," was all I said "and I can't do shit! But let you because if I fuckin argue and say no because I want my baby to live I'm wrong!" He cried.

"I can't do shit cuz ya probably gonna kill the baby anyways and I just get to sit here," he cries then walks out, I tear up. What has this gotten us too.

Two days later

I walked into the clinic at I had My hoodie and shades on. I nervously tap my feet, "mrs. Jordan," the nurse called I stood up and walked with her "right in here," she directs me, I nod I sit on the bed, my heartbeats fast as I began overthinking, "the doctor will be here in a few," she said I nodded, I begin to panic. Do I want to do this?! I rubbed my belly a little as my mind begins to say no, get out I quickly and sneakily looked out the door to if anyone was around then left. I let out a deep breath I didn't know i was holding my breath.