34: i did something wrong

"M-Michael" I cried "huh? What baby?" He asks I looked up at him "I'm sorry, I..I did it," I cried he squinted his eyes "did what?" He asks my nose aches from crying as I just broke down "I'm fucked up, I ducked Michael," I whined "aniya what you d-you" he lifts my shirt noticing something different with my belly, I had no bump anymore. He slowly dropped my shirt "you did it," he said looking in disappointment, I cried even more. "You happy now? Huh" he begins to cry backing up I just went to the bathroom and locked myself in there.

Next day

I woke up to an empty bed, not surprising. I sighed before laying in the bed, I think I'm just going to stay here, feels I can't even move anymore anyways. Feels like my mind is going numb, body feels empty. My phone rings and it was kendall but didn't answer, she kept calling in hopes I would answer but I don't. I pull the cover all the over my head as I ignore the calls. Meanwhile Michael was driving, Aniya begin getting these voices in her head, telling her she should have never did that, she's useless, a murderer, cold hearted. Aniya gets up going to check and see if the kids were here they weren't which made her heart twist.

Tears flow, "he left me" i whispered. The doorbell rings I ignore it. I walked into the bathroom turning the tub on. Slowly taking these pills I slide into the tub laying my head on the end, taking deep breaths I slowly felt my vision get blurry, little did I know my phone going off again and my doorbell was ringing. Kendall huffs ringing it again "what is she doing? Where is Michael?" She asks calls him he answered "yea?" He answered "are y'all gone? Because I've been ringing the doorbell," I ask texting aniya "naw I'm not home, I'm with the kids, why she not answering the door?" He asks "I don't know, I've been calling her and shit for the past 21 minutes," I said.

"Hol on imma put the garage up so you can just get in from there," he said.

I walked over to the garage before it opens, "I know this girl ain't sleep," I mumbled I run upstairs. I looked in the bedroom and the bed looked like it was slept on but she wasn't on it. "She not even in the bedroom," I said "where she at?" He asks "why you sound annoyed?" I ask "y'all were at the abortion clinic yesterday," I stopped "she told me, she told me she got the abortion," he said I huffed "I already tried talking her out of it, but something seemed, off with her," I said "apparently you didn't if you still took her there," he pointed I sighed "Aniya!" I yelled for her.

I walk into the bathroom my eyes were in horror "ANIYA! Aniya! Oh my god please no!" I cried taking her head out of the water "what's going on?" Michael asks I pull her out the tub "come on please please wake up! Aniya!" I cried "Kendall what's wrong? What's wrong with her? Fuck I'm on my way," he said, I hang up and called 911, "Aniya please wake up," I cry.

Hospital

Michael came in with his stroller rolling the babies as Kendall stared at her feet, "what happened? Where's Aniya?" Michael asks "in the ER," she responded "what happened?" Michael asks "I found her in the tub submerged under water, not even breath," she said Michael's heart sank, "how could that happen? What the fuck," he rubs his hand in frustration "I-I found pills on the counter," his eyes went wide.

"She-fuck" he rages, "where is the doctor?" Michael asked "I haven't got any updates yet, they are trying to help her," Kendall wipes her tears, in a long wait the doctor came out making Kendall stand up fearing she didn't want to hear those two words, "are you the relative of Aniya Jordan," Kendall nodded "please lord say she's alright," i whispered, "she's okay," I let out a breath of relief as I cried "what happened?" Michael asked "she overdosed. Luckily we were able to revive her in time to get her heart back beating, we might need tot keep her for atleast two more days," he informs.

She survived! And is okay thank god, Michael looked like head going to rage and breakdown at the same time, "Um can I go see her?" Michael asks the doctor nodded "I'll watch the kids," Kendall brings the stroller to her, he nods then walks with the doctor to see Aniya. When he saw her mixed feelings came in, she looked angry and sad at the same time, she cried grunting in the process she was mad at something, Michael came in she stopped. She looks away before mumbling something, "I want a divorce," Michael said aniya's heart pounded and it can be showed on the heart monitor.

He figured now was the time to say he wants a divorce! His supposed wife was in a hospital Damn near killed herself from overdosing and drowning, which is something crazy that she even survived, she survived just to hear those four words. It broke her tremendously he obviously has no remorse or type of care in the condition she had and it shows. Tears dropped down her cheeks "so.. ya-ya-you th-think this is a g-good time to say t-that!" Aniya snarled "Aniya-" he went to speak but she interrupted "shut up! It just goes to show that youn even care if I died, you were just gonna run off with the kids like you did me this morning I alreaaady knew! I already knew!" She yells "I already knew you would and take my kids away from me," i snarled.

"How the fuck you say I don't care when you got an abortion! Without telling me tell after it was done, you don't fucking hear yourself,"he argues I cried as he shakes his head "divorce Papers are gone be at the house," he said then left, she broke down and cried. Why was she even saved? It didn't get no better! Michael came back and grabbed stage stroller "is she okay?" Kendall asks "mhm" she raised a brow "what's wrong witchu?" She asks "don't worry about it," he said she sucked her teeth "don't give me no attitude nigga," she said and he left.

That was not of Michael, he just left knowing him he would stay not even leave the room he only been in there for five minutes. Kendall goes to find Aniya's room and heard crying, she quickly opens the door "Aniya what happened?" She asks "he's divorcing me," she cried Kendall saw red, "did he really..ohhh did he really fucking come up here and say he wanted a divorce?!" She nodded "imma shoot the fuck out of this nigga, fucking bitch" I huffed then walk to her.

"I'm sorry aniya" Kendall whispered.