4:stress

"Michael tomorrow I'm thinking, how about we go out tomorrow night," I said he smiled "yea that sounds good but we still gotta a lot to do fo the wedding and everything," he says I nodded "yes I know, I already picked out my dress," I smiled "can't wait to see it baby," he pecked my lips I smiled at him.

"you know with everything that's been happening, shit, I mean, it's crazy, man Steele, lost his baby, he broken up with yo ex best friend and shit," he said "yea but we need to worry about getting this wedding right," he nods coco barks scratching Michael legs "what coco?" He bends to pet him, "I love you," I said to him he smiled at me "I love you too," we kissed.

<next day>

Stretching in the bed I yawned while I look just stared at the ceiling for a second then look at Michael sleep, I smiled a little then took arm from around my waist and tried to get up but he wrapped his arm back around my waist and pulled me back down "no" he strictly said I smack my lips and giggle "Michael," I whine "baby let's just lay in bed for a bit, we got all day," he says quietly I sighed and laid back down towards his broad chest.

His hand rubbing up against my spine, listening to his heartbeat, his phone rings and his opens up. He turns around and picks it up "hello," he answered he sighed "yea stee, uhh, the package should be brought by tomorrow," he said confused "an interview, oh a photo shoot, yea," he says I sighed "nah, who?" He asks I could've sworn I heard Tessa Thompson but I don't know for sure, I hope it ain't.

"Fuck, tessa, why?" He asks I lean up, "aight man, ill see you soon," he hangs up "Tessa, as in the bitch who tried to get with you?" I asked raising a brow he leaned up and nodded "you're doing it?" I asked he shrugs "well you shouldn't," I said "what you mean I shouldn't?" He asked getting offended, I didn't answer him just got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. He came in and did the same. Once we finished he turned the shower on.

"What you mean I shouldn't?" He asked again "because I don't want your ass in the same room with her," I said "it's a photo shoot for mtv cover," he said getting "you're not going to that photo shoot with her Michael," I said he huffed, I left shutting the door. I huffed and got dressed in this.

I head downstairs into the office

I head downstairs into the office. Sitting in the chair I look through the venues as I'm still thinking of the place. I want it to be by the beach, but not on the beach because of the wind, we are planning to have this a live wedding so that me and Michael's fans can watch on their phone or devices, I want the place well decorated too, it's so much decisions to make and I need to fast so I can go ahead and prep the guests, the cake, the decorations, and my wedding planner is also helping with the decorations and the order of the wedding.

I call Miranda on speaker phone, "hello?" She answers "hey Miranda it's me, aniya," I respond "oh hey aniya, I've been meaning y'all to you about you're wedding, how is everything going, have you found a place?" She asks "not quite yeet but I'm getting there, but I have a question, do you think I'm able to get a venue that's near the beach, because I want it to be kind a beach island themed wedding?" I asked.