28:Regret

"Naw naw naw don't look back, give me a few seconds I be right back don't turn around," he ran up the stairs "alright," I said I sighed curious but excited to see what other surprise he has, I start hearing music playing it sounded like the silhouette song they use on TikTok. I don't know if I was to turn around yet.

Put your hand on my shoulder

I did anyways and oh my god, I almost fainted! He was shirtless only wearing pants to where his v-lone he know how much I love that, his chestnut body, the oil on his chest then he had his belt hanging around his neck oh my god I done drooled, soon sexual healing started to play, he smacks his lips, I giggle cover my mouth, "again bruh," he said I giggle walking to him biting my lip, he grabbed my neck mankind me look up as he started into my eyes "happy birthday princess," he said my legs felt weak by his voice I was so fucking lucky. I giggle until his lips pressed on to mine, I bite his lip he goes to my dress taking my little cap off, before picking me up bridal style, I giggle.

1 hour later

"Mm baby wai-" I moan he bites on my neck grinding slow, my eyes roll to the back of my head "ohhh fuck," I moan then a bang came to the door "open the fucking door!" Somebody yelled it's sounded like a woman, it caused mike to stop and pause "what the fuck," I said leaning up "hold on," he gets up putting his boxers and pants back on then ran upstairs while saying "put clothes on," I get up and try to run upstairs, before putting on some legging and a t-shirt. He had a gun in his hand "Michael where did you get a gun?" I ask "I bought it," he said more bangs came "bitch I know you hear my motherfuckee open the door!" She yelled.

"Is that Megan?" I ask it sounded like her while he looked and smacks his lips "mhm" I roll my eyes and came down as she banged Michael swung the door open "what! Don't be coming banging on my damn door," Michael said glaring at Megan "why the fuck y'all to Lamarck to court!" She yelled "cuz you know why! You was there when that bitch ahh kolled my sister fo no fucking reason bitch, karma issa bitch now," I said she tried to come at me till Michael cocked his gun "you gone back yo ass up, it's 2 o clock in the morning carry yo ass to sleep or go back to Texas, don't show up at my house again or that's yo ass," Michael said slamming the door hard.

I crossed my arms, she banged on it again "you know what open the fucking door," I said putting my hair once he did I automatically beat the shit out of this bitch since she didn't get the message, I pull her hair dragging her out to the front, punching her multiple times "bitch! Bang on my shit again hoe!" I yelled "let my hair go bitch!" She yelled I bopped her dead in her nose picking her up slightly slamming her down, Michael comes to us tryna break us up off the ground "bitch get the fuck off me!" She growled scratching me, I keep punching her till Michael grabs trying to pull me away but I still got a hold of her hair trying to punch her, "chill chill, let her hair go aniya," Michael said one of Asian came out pulling us away "don't pull up at my house again next time imma box yo ass again motherfucker!" I yelled "get that bitch off my property," I said before tiredly walk back into the house, I look at my shoulder to see I was bleeding at bit "shit this bitch," I huffed.

"Damn baby, hope she don't press chargers," he said "she ain't cuz we got that doorbell thing it automatically recording everything, she ain't gone do shit," I said he looks at my arm "it's the fact that you body slammed her tho," he begins to laugh I smirked "I'm that type bitch," I shrugged.

Next day

@theshaderoom: uh oh!👀 #aniya has dropped some footage of her and #megantheestallionbut #aniyajordan really body slammed her thoo😩🤯 the beef between #megan and #aniya is gettin worse to where there was hands being thrown right outside of #michaelbjorden & #aniyajordan's house!!!! Now y'all know aniya is about that life and even tagged Megan innit lawd..this finna get spicy🔥👀🤯
________________________________