7:healing

2 weeks later

Michael's p.o.v

I sit and watch aniya as she slept and think of the events that happened 4 weeks ago. I sighed looking at her. I go up to her as she soon jumped up getting scared "it's me," I said lowly she huffed, "you're still calling off the wedding?" She asks while a years falls from her eyes I shook my head "no, I'm not," I said she stared at me "we're gonna have to push the wedding up a little bit tho, so that way you can heal better and we get now situated," I said.

"mm," she hummed she leans up slowly, "you need something?" I asked getting up "no" she answered I went downstairs to get some water, my phone rings and Aniya was calling I answered "yo," I said "can you get me a yogurt?" She asks "I just came from upstairs and I asked you," I said laughing she groans "now I'm craving," she says "aight," I hang up and grabbed her a yogurt and a spoon. I grabbed my water bottle and went upstairs.

I give her, her yogurt and spoon "thank you," she said I nodded, I sit on the chair, "so, um, you think you can tell me everything that went on that night?" I asked she opened her yogurt "I remember just us all having a good time at the party, I remember an anonymous person texting saying cancel the wedding and this happened when we were about to leave, um, I remember just being confused and I'm just like what, then when it came down to that I just remember getting a message showing a video that was not me, I'm not even a light skin," she explains "like why didn't you just tell me this before hand,like when you first got the text message?" I asked "I don't know," she answered.

I sighed, "I ain't gone lie, a lot of emotions hit me that night, that kind of broke my trust," I said looking down "it was a lot, I lashed out, like.. all I can see is red and just anger," I said I can see she starts to cry "then you end up in the hospital, and I never knew it felt like it was my fault, and finding out your mother and your ex best friend did this shit to you my anger went over the top, I never..ever, got so angry, in my life," I said.

"I'm juss feeling regret because I felt like it was my fault, you would've never left and got.." I try to hold in tears "got hit, shit hurts like hell," I cried.

"Me, just thinking about her and how everything went down, it-it a lot, I don't know why folks especially that was close to you, ruin and tear everything down from you," I said

I went and laid next to her as she laid against me.. "why can't everything just go right, like what we do to anyone,"she cries I kiss her forehead "I don't know baby," I said lowly.

Next day
Aniyas p.o.v

"I just want to live a regular life, this what happens when you want to be a celebrity, you are a biggest target," I said

I limp a little to the stairs "baby!" Michael yelled I looked back he looked at me annoyed "now, you know damn well, you not supposed to walk down that stairs by yourself," he said I laughed.

"Come on Mikey, I need to start learning to do things on my own," I said

Michael looks at me

"No" he says and I laughed

I walked down the stairs carefully as Michael right on me "Michael you bout to make me feel when you all up on me.. damn," I said he chuckles "hush" he says I finally make it down and coco cane raising to me "hey my baby," I smiled as he barked I soon see Megan and Steelo smiling with henny in their hands I laughed "what the hell yall doing here?" I asked going to them "I came to see how my best friend doin," she came and hugged "I'm good, walkin a lot more better," I said "well this one of my male best friends Jonathan," she introduces me to him I gasped "oh my gosh, the Jonathan," I said he laughs "hey frenn," I hugged him "mane yea I'm takin yo hairstylist already," she laughs "girl.. you stay tryna take my shit," I see dear coming, "baby I wanna monkey," I said looking back at him he just snorts.