17: pregnancy

We enjoy the other performances as I sitting down cause I couldn't stand for much longer, my back is hurting and my feet starting hurt. I head to the back as I grabbed my dress, my designer helps walk as they were announcing the winner. "For 2020 best music artist award is..aniya jordan," she announces I head out to take my award, "thank you so much, hehe I know it's a lot to take in the fact that I'm pregnant," I giggle the crowd cheers.

"I want to say thanks to my dad, my wonderful in-laws, my sisters, my husband, my producers,my designers, my director, my fans, you all made this possible for me and till this day I'm very thankful that god gave me this journey all the way from the beginning to present and he has really blessed me with everything I got, he's really blessed me with a bundle of joys," I spoke "I want to thank God for allowing me to accept this award and tell all who wants have a dream whatever industry whether it's music,dance,acting, etc, that you can do it, I had losses and I had wins don't take a loss and give up take a loss so you can get better and succeed,thank you guys so very much," I spoke out the crowd cheers and claps.

I walk off as I was helped down.

Next day

My family and Michael's were going crazy finding out we're having babies

My family and Michael's were going crazy finding out we're having babies. "That's why aniya never left the house!" My mom says I laughed "ma she wanted it to be a huge surprise for everyone no one knew," he said "oh my god, congratulations, bought time I can have another grandchild around," she says I laughed "um ma you mean grandchildren," he said it was silence for a minute "wait what?" She asks "we're having quadruplets," he says her face went wide "four babies!" She yells I giggle.

"Yea four," he said "you seee must be strong cuz how the hell," his dad butts in, I'm laughing this is to funny "pops oh my god," he laughed "that's her belly is very big she carrying four," Michael says soon there was a knock, I opened and it was Tokyo "wassam girl,"I said "girl when y have these babies imma buss ya ass cause you been gone to long," she said I laugh "I know girl I know," I said "so how's everything goin on with yo music career?" I ask sitting down "girl it's good," she says.

@theshaderoom:Grammys CongratuIations to aniya jordan for her win at best music artist! Some people take in as they react to finding out she's pregnant!!! Congrats goes out to michaelbjordan and aniyajordan ont eh pregnancy and some people may say this was the best performance since Beyoncé's performance when she was pregnant with the twins😩 how many babies is she having?👀 #pregnancy #shaderoom #aniyajordan#mbj #singer#artists #aniyajordan
__________________________

Next month

It's been difficult because of course I'm carrying four babies so there's higher complications, I have more worse back pain then ever. Michael finished the babies nursery.

 Michael finished the babies nursery