29: you tried it

3 months later

@theshaderoom:#cutenessoverload: awww look at the jordan babies😫they're sooo adorable, their birthday is in two months already!!! They are growing so fast😍
_____________________________
❤️:2,158,262

I put in Berlin's hearing aid as she whines squirming "stop Berlin, I need to put it on for you so you can hear straight," I said once I was done I left her up giving her a kiss, "baby!BAE BAE BAE BAE! Akyra walking bruh!" Michael yelled I shot up I go downstairs "she what!" I got excited I gasp seeing her slowly take walks whiled Michael was holding cereal in his hands, I record "ohhh my god eeeeeeee!" I squeal "hey mama, wait baby is you literally luring her with cereal?" I ask he nodded "that's the only thing that'll make walk with her chubby legs," he said I giggle as she smiled at stretching her arms tryna walk to me.

"Walk to mama, yess," I squeal.

Three months

After months of trial Lamarck was pleaded guilty and will be sent life in prison with no bail, I was so happy until Megan pressed charges because I beat her ass on my own property, right when she did I sent the court my video footage of the evidence along with the voice recording from the door bell camera and she didn't win, this year was hell one thing after the other. But hopefully I can take a break up from the bullshit.

"Hey my baby," I smile at her as bakari pops up on the screen "say hey mamaaa,"Michael says " what yall doin?" I ask "just chillin this boy tryna eat up everything," he says I laugh "my little fat fat, ohhh look at dem chubby cheeks," I smiled "how's everything at the studio baby?" He ask "good I'm trying to see when I can drop some new singles and stuff," i said "mm alright, oh god, akyra no, getcho butt back ova here," he gets up running "Michael what the hell is going?" I asked laughing "nothin god you creating some food monsters, she somehow had a bag of chips dragging it on the ground, yo finna go by yo godmama keep playin," he said I snort.

"Not that easy is it," I teased he stares at me before rolling his eyes making me laugh at him more, "and oh yea baby, around 3 check on YouTube imma send you a link at that time, I need you to check something for me," he says I nod "alright, I gotta go baby, I'll talk to you later," I said "alright bye, gimme a kiss," he puckered his lips I giggle and copied him "okay love you baby," he said "I love you too," I hang up.

I continue recording some music before I take a break, I yawn and look to see it was almost three and I got a message from Michael, I opening and it went straight to YouTube.

"Hey you guys it's Michael b jordan and today I'm going talking about my wifaaay," he says

I begin to giggle as I sit down to watch.

"Having a black woman is more then just her being your woman, she cooks,she cleans, but yet she works her butt off to bring money on the table knowing of course I work to," he says  "aniya not only did she come into my life, she blessed my life, she was there at my lowest and my highest and of course if y'all don't remember I was sick at the time I had to go out for the meeting on just mercy you know and she was like baby "I'll go for you," and I'm like no no it's okay it's okay," he says somebody comes in with akyra and Berlin.

"Let me guess they was puttin up a fight," he says laughing "so she's like no you get some rest and I'll go for you and she did! I got a call from jamie talking about you got the most hardworking loving bad ass woman and the number one thing he says don't loose her, I'm like oh fosho, I'm not loosen her," he says "then she blessed me with four beautiful chubby babies, Berlin,akyra,bakari and jakari, yea I know our oldest is akyra and bakari is the second born, aniya named him bakari from my middle name, but the one thing his she carried four babies, at once in her belly, she even song at the Grammys when she was just getting into her 3rd trimester," he said

"What's the most memorable moment you two shared?"

"Um the Grammys when she was pregnant with babies, like that was such a big and special moment especially to me, I got to share with my wife, like it felt like it was just us two and I had so many people hype me up like okay mike you throwin bars! I'm just like laughing because I felt I didn't as good but ehhh it was okay," he laughs.

"But the Grammys and then when they came, it was life changing, she made it out okay the babies especially Berlin were okay and healthy, and also yea don't think ian hear half y'all talking about my preference when I was single that I would date a white women, yea I would but I married a Carmel goddess so like it or not, suck it up," he says

I laughed, "oh my gosh this boy," I smiled.

Me: really mike😂 the last part of the video

Bubba: lmao yup I had to do it

Me: smh you do to much bae😂

Next day

"Baby fuck," I moan "shii, pussy so wet," he grunts, I bite on his neck moaning "oh shii! Baby I'm finna cum," he grunts then I hear one of the babies starts to he groans, "fuck" he huffs before pulling up his boxers and quickly going to the babies just leaving me here, my legs were still shaking I carefully get down then try to walk but he soon came back bending my over the counter "uh uh where you going huh?" He teases entering me again I moan loudly "Michael! Ohh fuck! Okayyy I can't," I moan "take it, take all of it babygirl," he bites on his bottom gripping my hips tightly.

I whine as his thrusts started to get off pace I knew he was close "baby oh fuck, I'm finna cum," he grunts I bite my lip.

To be continued...

A/N: why tf- I can't😂