Chapter 33

Jungkook went inside the abandoned building as planned.. "Hello??? Is someone there?? Jackson??"

"Well well...You really came alone as you promised..How brave of you!!!"

Jungkook looked around to find him but failed..He could hear his voice but he was nowhere to be found.. "Where are you?? Show yourself!!!" he screamed..

"Woah...Relax Jungkook..Aren't you getting too eager to die??" Jackson came to the view from the other side of the building along with few of his hired men..They grabbed Jungkook and made him kneel in front of their boss after cuffing his hands..

Jackson crouched down in front of him and grabbed his chin making him look up at him..
"Miserable, aren't you??" He asked mocking Jungkook..

Jungkook bursted into laughter all of a sudden causing Jackson to furrow his brows..

"Do you really think I can't fight back just because of this mere handcuffs?"

Jackson smirked at him..
"No ofcourse not.. I know very well what you can do.. I am well aware of your potentials.. Tornado of Busan!!"

"SHUT UP!!! Don't call me that" Jungkook yelled on top of his lungs.."You want to kill me,right?? Then just do it!!!"

"Umm..Not so fast.. It's not fun that way..I want to see you in immense pain..I want you to feel as much pain as my brother did before dying.. Don't you think you need to repay his death with your own life?? " Jackson almost cried while saying..On the other hand Jungkook froze in a place as he mentioned Yugyeom..

Jackson kicked him in the face making him taste the dust..

"How dare you move on in life after causing his death!!!! You Asshole!!!" He kept ranting and hitting Jungkook while he stopped showing any kind of movement..

______________________________________

"Jungkook!!! Jungkook!!! Please stay safe" Tae thought to himself as he barged into the abandoned building..What he saw afterwards was enough for him to go insane..

Jungkook was lying on the ground looking lifeless covered with blood and Jackson was standing there holding a gun pointed at him..

"NOO!! STOP!! DON'T FVCKING TOUCH HIM"
he screamed making everyone in the room look at him..

"Ohh..Look Jungkook your beloved boyfriend is here to say Goodbye." Jackson said smirking.. Jungkook panicked and looked up immediately to see Tae running towards him..
"Jungkookah..!!"
"No..Tae.. don't come here.. please..Go away"

Tae was immediately stopped by Jackson's men.. They soon started a fist fight.. Tae felt relieved that he didn't forget how to fight..

"Kim Taehyungsshi!!!" Jackson's voice made Tae look at him holding a gun against Jungkook's head.. Tae could feel the ground sliding under his feet..

"Jungkook!!! What are you doing?? Get up.. fight back.. I know you can do it..You are the strongest one here" Taehyung cried out..

"N..no.. Tae.. Please leave..Don't try to save me" Jungkook said spitting some blood..

Jackson chuckled "Do you still think he can fight back??? Forget about his body, I even broke his conscience.. I made him realize how wrong it is to live after killing someone.. I told him the only way he can atone for my brother's death.."

"SHUT UPP!!! You sick bastard!!! You are just a crazy freak..A criminal.." Tae was fuming in anger

"NOO..You are wrong..I'm going to do justice to my brother..Jungkook is the one who should have died back then.. He deserves what he is going through"

"Yes Tae..I deserve what I'm getting.. So stay out of it.. please go"Jungkook pleaded

Tae realized that it was of no use talking to this man.. His words will only hurt Jungkook more..

"Jungkook!! Is that what you believe?? Do you still think that you should die to atone for Yugyeom's death??" Tae asked him with teary eyes

Jungkook slowly looked up and smiled weakly "No..But in no way I can loose you Taehyung. I can't let you die..I can atone for Yugyeom's death by protecting you atleast."

Tae frowned at Jungkook's words.. "What does he mean- wait.. Did that bastard blackmailed him???" he thought to himself.. Everything was clear to him..

"Fine!! Die then.. But you aren't protecting anyone.. If you die here today, so do I.. I'll keep fighting till the end" Tae glared at Jackson..

"NO ONE'S GONNA DIE!!!" Everyone turned around to find Jimin, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon along with armed police force.. Both Tae and Jungkook was relieved to see them..

"Mr. Jackson!!! You are under arrest!!! Throw the gun and surrender"

"NOOO!!! I won't.. I refuse to surrender..I won't let you to have a happy ending.. No ways..I won't let any of you live" He pointed his gun towards Tae.. He was about to pull the trigger when Jungkook came running in between them..

A deafening sound of the gunshot startled everyone in the room.. Yoongi kicked Jackson's hand and the gun went flying. Jackson was captured by police but a smile of satisfaction made its way to his face..

Jungkook turned around to see Tae standing shocked behind him..His face was pale..
"Tae!! You okay??" Jungkook went running to him to hug him but he couldn't.. Tae just walked passed him

"Wh..what??" Jungkook slowly turned around.. He could see a body lying there on the floor..covered with blood..His eyes widened.. "How is that..possible??"

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!" Tae cried out..

Everyone gathered around his body.. A police officer checked the body and said "I'm so sorry.. We couldn't save him"

"No.. Jungkook!!! Please wake up" Jimin shook his lifeless body while crying..

Jin's legs gave up on him and he fell on the ground.. He was not even showing any emotion..Namjoon immediately hugged him crying..

"What's going on?? Why are you crying?? Can't you see me??" Jungkook yelled but no one answered.. "Am I..Am I really dead??" He thought to himself..

"No.. that can't be happening..Kookie You can't leave me.." Tae whispered.. Only Jungkook could hear him..

"Tae!!!"

"I promised you that I'll die with you" Tae whispered making Jungkook panick..

"NOO!! TAE!! what are you thinking!!"

No one noticed Tae picking up the gun from the ground.. except Jungkook..

"NOOO.. PLEASE STOP.. TAE...!!! DON'T DO IT... JIMIN!! HYUNGS!!! SEE WHAT HE IS DOING!! STOP HIM.. GUYSSS...CAN'T YOU SEE???" he shouted on top of his lungs but no one could hear his voice..

Tae pointed the gun at his forehead and closed his eyes..Tears streaming down his eyes..

"SOMEONE STOP HIM.. PLEASE..SAVE HIM.. SOMEONE.. ANYONE .." Jungkook cried hard..

BANG!!!

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Jungkook screamed..

"Jungkook!! What's wrong?? Calm down!! Everything's alright..Don't cry" Tae caressed his hair hugging him tightly..Jungkook was breathing heavily..He was drenched in sweat..It took a while for him to realize that it was all a dream..

He touched Tae's face and body to check if he had any kind of wound.."You are not hurt right?? It was only a nightmare, right??" He asked while crying..

"Yes babyy.. It was just a nightmare.. Everything's alright.." Tae assured him making soothing circles on his back..

"Thank God..Please don't leave me.. please" he hugged Tae again tightly not wanting to let go.. not now..not ever.. Tae also held him tighter making him feel safe.. "please.. stay with me.. He will.. he will tear us apart"

"Don't worry my love.. I'll never leave your side.. I won't let anyone come in between us"