Chapter 26

Jungkook looked deep in his thoughts, his leaning his head on the window frame of the train..

Tae: Is something bothering you?

Jungkook shook his head..

Kook: It's just.. I'm nervous.. I don't know what to expect when I go back there..

Tae slid his hand into Kook's smaller ones..

Tae: Don't worry.. everything will be alright.. No one will hurt you now..Your bully is your bodyguard now..

Tae kissed the back of his hand making him smile shyly..

Kook: I'm not weak.. you know that already..I don't need a bodyguard

Tae: Bullshit.. you might be physically strong, but you are fragile inside..That's why you need my protection..😁

Kook: *giggles* Okay my bodyguard..I'm counting on you..

--------------------------------------------------------------
(A few hours later)
Taekook was unpacking in their shared room..

Kook: I missed this place..

Tae:*chuckles bitterly* Why did you miss this place?? All this room holds is the memories of getting beaten up by me..*sighs*

Kook: Not at all.. There are other memories.. a few good ones.

Tae: like?

Kook: Like you taking care of me when I got sick, and that time when you were drunk and you were so sweet.. ohh and times when you used to stare at me while I changed every morning..

Tae:  Wait.. you know about that?? How did you- Umm..  but I thought..

Kook: How could I not? You looked like you would make a hole in my body just by staring.. You pervert!

Tae: Ahhhh.. this is so embarrassing..

Jungkook giggled seeing his cute embarrassed face..Taehyung grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall surprising him..

Jk: Wh..what are you doing??

Tae: Doing what I couldn't do back then..

Jk: *giggles* If you were that whipped for me, why did you always hit me??You're so weird you know??

Tae: Don't ask.. I was a fool.. I used to  feel so restless around you.. I think I was just trying to fool myself by believing that I hated you..But it was the opposite.. I was in love with you..

They stared at each other with loving gaze...Tae lowered his gaze from his eyes to his lips.. They could feel each other's breath..

Jimin: Hawwwww... Are we interrupting something???

Both of them flinched and Jungkook pushed Tae hard making him fall on the floor...

Tae: Ouchhh..

Jk: It's not what you think..*laughs awkwardly*

Jimin: Yeah yeah I know exactly what it was..

Jungkook blushed at his friend's remark..Jimin quickly hugged him pouting..

Jimin: Idiot.. why did you run away like that??  How could you leave me here all alone with these bullies ?? Who would protect me from them???

Yoongi: Excuse me???

Jungkook giggled..

Jk: You have a boyfriend for that..

Jimin: Shut up.. don't leave like that again.. do you know how much worried I was??

Jimin asked looking at Jungkook with teary eyes..

Jk: I'm sorry Chim.. I'll never leave like that again..

Jimin smiled at him..

Namjoon: All of us were worried about you Jungkook..

Jk: I'm so sorry..

Jin: You alright now??

Jk: Yes hyung.. I'm fine..

Jin: You two are dating??

Jungkook lowered his gaze not knowing what to say..

Jk: Umm..

Tae: We are.. We even had a hot and passionate night together.. Woahh...it was great you know 🤤🤤

He said grinning while his eyes closed as he relished the memories of the past night...Jungkook's face turned beet red..

JK: SHUT UPPPPPP...

Jungkook punched him hard in the face making him fall back on his bed..

Jk: H.. he is just joking.. Don't take him seriously..haha..

Tae: Ouch.. My boyfriend is feisty when he is shy.. 😏😏

He said wiggling his eyebrows..

Everyone looked at them dumbfounded..

Jin: Okay.. I think I got my answer..

Namjoon: Woahh.. Never thought I'd see this day when Taehyung gets beaten mercilessly by his boyfriend..

Yoongi: Ikr.. Love makes a man weak..

Tae: He's really strong you know.. I'm scared for my life..

Jimin: Hahh!! It serves you right..It's a punishment for always beating us..🤭

Jimin said it jokingly but Tae's smile faltered..  He smiled sadly..Yoongi nudged Jimin..

Jimin: I..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you..

Tae: *smiles* It's okay.. You didn't say anything wrong.. After what I did to you and Jungkook-

Jk: Tae!!!

He crouched down in front of him and touched his cheek gently..

Jk: don't think too much about it..You've changed.. And I'm more than content with that..

Jimin: Yeahh Tae..I didn't mean it that way..I was just joking..

Tae: *smiles* I know..I'm sorry for everything..

Jin: Okay okayy.. now end this neverending saga of sorry thank yous... It's time to celebrate.. how 'bout all of us go clubbing tonight.???

Jimin: Sounds good..I'm in..

Jk: C..clubbing?? I don't wanna go to a place with so many people.. I don't think I'm ready yet..

Jungkook said looking down.. Tae glaced at him and held his hand making Jungkook look up at him

Tae: I'll be there glued to you the whole time.. But if you still don't  want to go I won't go either..

Namjoon: *whistles teasingly* Wowww.. leadernim head over heels for Kookie..

Jk: *blushes* Umm.. okay I'll go..I don't want you to miss all the fun because of me..

Tae: I don't mind.. I think it'd be far more fun if we stayed back..

Jimin: Ahem..okay.. you two get a room already!!!

Tae: We are in our room.. you are here to pry on us.. go away.. give us some privacy.. shoo

Jk: Shut up Tae..

Jin: Well then.. we'll get going.. see ya in the evening.. And Kook!!

JK: Yes hyung??

Jin: *smiles* I'm glad you finally decided to move on and face the world...I'm proud of you..