Chapter 9

It was late at night..Jungkook entered his room and dropped his bag on the floor..Taehyung was lying on his stomach.. He was again pretending to sleep and was peeking at Jungkook from time to time while he was changing.. The lights of his side of the room were all turned off..So Jungkook couldn't actually see his face in the dark making it easier for Tae to peek at Jungkook.

Jungkook's phone rang and he picked it up.

(On phone)

Jk: Jiminie hyungg!! What is it??

Jimin: um.. Nothing..I was just missing you.. You didn't miss me.. did you??

Jungkook could visualize him pouting like a baby

Jk: *giggles* I missed you too hyungie.. But we were together like 5 minutes ago???

Jungkook didn't realize that Taehyung was glaring at him..Even Tae himself couldn't understand why he was getting angry all of a sudden..

Jimin: Humphh.. meanie..

Jk: What is it hyung ? Is something bothering you?

Jimin: Um..yeah..actually I wanted to tell you someth-

Jk: Ohh.. I'm getting another call.. Can you hold a bit?

Jimin: That's okay.. just take the call..I'll call you later..

Jk: okayy..

Jungkook took the other call which was from an unknown number..

Jk: Hello??

The person on the other side said something making Jungkook freeze..

Jk: Wh..why did you call me?

Taehyung could see the growing tension in his eyes..It's almost as if he was scared..This was something new for Taehyung..

Jk: Please..leave me alone now..I can't take it anymore..please..Let me live..

Jungkook said looking down while he was shedding tears..

Taehyung always wanted to see that scared expression on Jungkook.. No matter what he did he could never see any fear in his eyes, nor make him cry...Yet now he was shaking in fear shedding tears..

"Who is the person on the phone?? He made him cry over phone?? Is he that strong??"

Jungkook put his phone down and sat down on his bed.. He gripped on the sides of his bed while his eyes were fixed on the floor..

Jk: I..I don't deserve to live.. Yeah..He is right.. I don't-

He couldn't finish his words..All his emotions came welling up making his vision blurry.. He bit the back of his hand and cried silently not to wake Taehyung up oblivious to the fact that he was already up witnessing his vulnerable side..

Jk: Someone!!!.. Anyone!!! Please!! Kill me already..

He whispered while crying his eyes out..Taehyung's eyes widened hearing him.. He clutched the bed sheet..Something was bothering him..He felt something different..

"I wanted him to cry so bad.. Why am I not feeling as good as I thought.. What's wrong?"

"May be I'm not that happy because someone else made him cry.. yeah"

"Who is the person that made him cry?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Next day)

Taehyung was chilling with his  friends when he saw Jungkook and Jimin giggling at a distance.. Jimin hugged Jungkook and Jungkook pretended to be irritated but he was smiling at him..Taehyung didn't realize that he was glaring at them until one of his friends nudged him..