Chapter 13

Preview:

He remembered what he did last night and gasped..

"Was it a dream??"

"Tell me it was just a dream..OH GOD!!! This is so embarrassing.. Why did I have to say all those embarrassing things to him ?"

"AGHHHH...I just wanna dig a hole on the ground and burry myself in it"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jk: Umm..Tae?? Are you okay??

Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's hand gently grabbing it..But Tae snapped and took his hand away harshly..

Tae: It's none of your business.. And don't touch me.

Jungkook rolled his eyes..Ofcourse, Mr Oh so bad boy Kim Taehyung is back again..

Jk: Fine.. Meanie.. Not cute at all..

Jungkook mumbled but Tae heard him and glared at him..

Tae: I'm never cute.. understand?? Don't try to mess with me.. You know what happens when you try to mess with me..

He said glaring at the boy in front of him..But instead of being scared he smirked at him

Jk: You were though.. last night..You were really cute..

Tae's felt his face getting hot again as he was reminded of last night..

Tae: Shut. Up.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook harshly and quickly got up from bed..

Jungkook stared at him as he grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom..He then went back into the blanket..

"It was just a one time thing..He did that because he was drunk..He'd never do that if he was sober"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Bogum: What did you say???

Minjae: He let them go..All three of them..Yoongi and Namjoon are apparently in love with  Jimin and that Jin guy..And that Jungkook guy!! Idk why he let him go too.. May be he is also gay for that pathetic roommate of him

Bogum: What the f*ck is this!!! I am an underling of a bunch of fags..I can't accept this.. those weaklings can't stay on top of Bulletproof gang..It should be me..and only me...

Minjae: Yes.. Bogum..It should be you.. We need to overthrow Taehyung somehow

Bogum: Don't worry..I have a plan

He smirked..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tae: What are you looking at?? Don't you have classes or something?

Jk: Umm... Yeah I have.. But You said not to go out..So Jiminie hyung and Jin hyung asked me to stay in my room..

He said pouting his lips..Tae looked at his adorable face in awe..

Tae: Ah...m.. yeah..Make sure not to show your pretty face to anyone outside otherwise I will make sure to ruin it

Jungkook just nodded looking at him..

"No matter how hard you try, you don't look scary anymore  xD"
thought Jungkook mocking Tae in his head..

Tae sat on his bed and started scrolling through his SNS and Jungkook grabbed his things and got into the bathroom..