Chapter 50

(1 month later)

"Jungkook what's wrong? Why are you so irritated today?" Tae asked concerned..

"Leave me alone.." Jungkook said pushing him away

Taehyung grabbed his hand "not until you tell me what's wrong.. why do you look so mad at me?"

Jungkook sighed furiously "Fine.. tell me what is this?" Jungkook opened his palm.. a few packets of condom in his hand..

"Unm.. that's condom.. flavored ones"

"Shut up!! I know that.. but what are they doing in your drawer?" He glared at Taehyung..

Tae's eyes widened as he quickly snatched them away.. "Wh..why did you open my drawer? Do I have no privacy in this room??"

"I was searching for a pen and found these..now shut the f up and answer me.."

"I..I just like to collect them"

"Yeah?? For what purpose??🤨"

"It's none of business..stop this interrogation.. I'm an adult and I can keep whatever I want" Tae said grumpily

"Whatever you are planning is not gonna happen.. so throw them away immediately or I'll be the one to use them" he said with a menacing face

"No I won't.. these are my treasures.." Tae hid his hand back.. "And you aren't using them either."

"Ughh.. I don't wanna live with a horny perv like you.." he was gonna leave the room when Tae quickly blocked his way standing in front of him..

"N..no.. don't go..I wasn't thinking of using it with you I swear.. 🥺"

"Ohh.. so you were planning to have sex with someone else? 🤨 Is that right??"

"Umm yeah..I..I mean noo..actually.. "

"Forget it.. don't show your face to me.. Get away" he shoved him away and left the room..

"Wait Jungkook.. that's not what I meant..listen to me" He followed him behind..

"Jungkook please don't avoid me.."

"What's going on with you two??" Jimin asked joining them..

"Jimin hyung.. tell him to fvck off or I'll make it painful for him" Jungkook answered..

"Taehyung fvck off.." Jimin said to Tae and looked back at Jungkook "But what made you so angry? What did he do this time?"

"Heyyy.. you are taking his side without listening to my side.. that's unfair.." Tae pouted..

"Just fvck off Tae.. let me talk to him peacefully" Jimin said..

"Humph.. Traitor!!!" Tae pouted

"What happened Koo? You can tell me.." Jimin said reassuring him..

"He was hiding a bunch on condoms in his drawer.. And when I questioned him he said he wasn't planning to use them with me..can you belie-" Jungkook widened his eyes and placed his palm on his mouth realizing what he said..his face was as red as tomato 🍅 as Jimin started laughing.."So you want him to do it with you?"

Jungkook was too embarrassed and started walking away from them..

"No wait..Kookie I'm sorry..I won't laugh anymore..sorryyyyy"

Jungkook looked away pouting.. "That's not the point.. He can do it with whoever he wants..But he needs to stop saying that he loves me"

"Come on kook.. you know he didn't mean that"

"Yesss.. come on Kookie!!!" Tae whined from behind..

"You haven't fvcked off yet?" Jimin said in a stern voice..

"Looks like Taehyung is the one being bullied by Jimin right now"

"Yeah.. no doubt the tables have turned"

They could hear people gossiping and giggling around them..  Jimin paused a little looking awkward..He glanced at Tae to check his expression which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung..

"I'm sorry Tae..I didn't mean to say-" Before Jimin could say anything Tae threw his arm around his shoulder and looked at the gossiping crowd..

"Yeahh.. These two are bullying me so bad 🥺 poor me.." he faked tears..

Jimin giggled nervously.."Come on Tae.. Stop saying that..We didn't bully you at all.."

"Wait.. where's Kookie??"

"Ohh ..he left I guess"

_____________________________________

Jin laughed "so what are you so mad about? Tae having perverted thoughts about you?? Or Tae not denying that he might do it with someone else?"

"Hyung!!! You are making fun of me too??" He pouted..

"No kookie I'm not.. I'm just not against Tae as you want me to.. He struggled a lot for you.. It's not easy for him to act as you want him to..And I'm sure he kept those in case you suddenly get your memories back and want to do it with him in the middle of night..😆"

Jungkook gasped "what do you mean by that? Even if I get my memories back I wouldn't immediately want to do the nasty.. what do you take me for? A fcking perv?" Jungkook said pouting in anger..

"Well.. I wouldn't know if you were..😛"

"Shut up hyung.. why everyone teases me all the time??"

"Sorry sorry..🤣🤣 I was just kidding.. So tell me about you.. Did you make any progress? Do you remember anything?"

"I.. get some weird dreams at night.. but can't figure it out yet.. most of the time I don't remember them after waking up..but I wake up drenched in sweat and with a racing heart"

"Hmm.. I hope you get your memories back soon..Tae is hurting inside although he doesn't talk about it much"

"Yeah I know" Jungkook looked down at his feet..

"Hyung.."

"Hmm?"

"I want to visit Busan.. I miss it.. I want to visit him.."

"Are you sure? It might trigger some painful memories.."

"I understand that.. but I need to face the pain too if I want to remember the happy memories with Taehyung..right??" He looked up at Jin with sad eyes..

Jin smiled at him.."ofcourse.. my baby brother has grown up a lot after meeting Taehyung.. You are ready to face the challenges and give yourself the fresh start that you deserve.. And I'm proud of you and Tae for that"

"Though you don't remember anything but I can tell you still didn't forget your feelings towards him.. Inside, you are still fighting for your love.. you just don't know it yet"

Jungkook smiled at him brightly..

"I'll go prepare to leave then.." he was about to leave..

"Kook!!"

"Yes hyung??

"Take Taehyung with you.."

"Huh?? But why??" Jungkook asked confused

"Don't ask any question.. Just trust my words. You'll need him.." he said

"But hyung.."

"Just do it kook.. let go of that fake ego of yours.. I have a gut feeling that you should take him with you."

Jungkook just nodded confusingly before leaving..

"Why must I take his annoying ass with me??  ;-; "