Chapter 16

Minjae felt a sudden punch on his face and he was on the ground.. He looked up to see a furious looking Jungkook..

Minjae: What the f*ck!!!! How dare you-

Before he could say anymore another punch landed on his face and Jungkook was on top of him grabbing his throat..

Jungkook: Spill it !!! What are you guys trying to do!!!

Jungkook looked scary.. The look in his eyes were different.. He didn't look like a vulnerable  target anymore.. In fact he looked like a predator himself.. Minjae gulped..

Minjae: Agghhh... let..go..

Jungkook let go of his throat..

Minjae: Stay away from this..You should not get involved in this.. It's between Bogum and Taehyung..

Jungkook punched him again making his lips bleed.. He tried to fight back but it was all futile efforts.. Jungkook was too strong for him..

Jungkook: TELL ME!!!

Minjae: I don't know why you are so desperate to know.. But we are planning to take him down.. He is going to end up alone fighting 10 or more guys.. He won't come back with even one unbroken bone..

He smirked shamelessly..

Jungkook: You sick bastard!!!! He trusted you with his life!!!! How could you!!! No, I won't let you hurt him!!

Minjae: Stop this nonsense!!! He is your bully!!! All he will ever do is hurting you.. So it will be better for you to keep quiet and let him die!!

Jungkook:SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

He punched him again making him almost pass out and the locked him in the room before rushing to Taehyung's rescue..

Minjae somehow managed to take his phone out and dialed Bogum..

Minjae (on phone): There's a problem!!! Taehyung's roommate, that Jeon Jungkook..

Bogum: That weak little boy??? What can he do to us?? He's just all talk.. stop him by yourself..

Minjae: Don't underestimate him.. He is not that weak.. Stop him.

Bogum: don't tell me.. you were taken down by him??? Are you serious??

Minjae: He just took me off guard.. But that sneaky little bastard can ruin everything for us..Tae will kill us Bogum..

Bogum: He won't reach Taehyung!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Taehyung!!! Taehyung!!! Taehyung!!

Please be alright...please!!!"

He felt tears forming in his eyes

"You idiot!!! You didn't even have time to call Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung!!!

You had to blindly rush to the danger all alone!!!

Idiot!! Idiot!! Idiot!!"

He suddenly bumped into a figure and almost fell down but the other one held him in place..

Jimin: Kookie!!! What's wrong?? Where are you rushing to this late at night??? And what's going on?? You look so disheveled..

Jungkook: J.. Jimin!!! I don't have time to answer all these questions.. Taehyung's life is in danger..

Jimin: What do you mean?

Jungkook: please go inform Yoongi hyung.. tell him that he is in xxx street, blueberry complex..He needs back up.. he rushed straight into a trap.

Jimin: But where do you think you are going ??

Jungkook: I have to help him.. I'll go first.. you  bring them.

Jimin: No.. you are not going anywhere alone.. Why would you put yourself in danger for that Taehyung??

Jungkook: I don't know.. I just need to help him.

Jimin: okay fine. But you are not going alone..Let's go get the hyungs together..

Jungkook: You don't understand.. HE MIGHT DIE IF WE ARE TOO LATE!!!! I have to go hyung..Let go of me..

Jimin: Jungkook.. wait!!! What do you think you can do against those dangerous fighters!! They will kill you idiot!! Don't go there!!!

Jungkook: I don't care!!! I'm going!!!

Jungkook pushed Jimin away and dissapeared from his sight in a matter of seconds..

Jimin: Wait!!! JUNGKOOK!!! COME BACK!!!!

Jimin: Aishhh.. Jeon Jungkook you are unbelievable!!!. What do I do now!!! Aghhh.. No matter how bad Taehyung is, I can't let him die now, can I?!!! And Jungkook headed over there too..aghhh

Jimin called Yoongi to inform him about the situation..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung: leave the girl alone!!!! It's between us..why are you dragging her?

The man in front of him chuckled..

Man: If I were you I'd worry about myself at the moment instead of her!!

Tae:*smirks* That's why I'm not you!!!

Man: I must say you are brave enough to come here alone!!! Brave but foolish!! And your foolishness will kill you tonight!!

He chuckled darkly.. Taehyung looked around him to see around 10 men glaring at him..

Tae:*chuckles* So now you're gonna fight one against ten??? Are you that scared of me??

He was trying to buy some time thinking his members will arrive any moment oblivious to the fact that they are the ones that trapped him into this..

Man: If you are waiting for your minions to come then that's not gonna happen.. No one is going to come for you!! *smirks*

Man: What?? You didn't get it?? You were trapped by your own gang members Taehyung!!! Bogum is with me in this conspiracy...

Tae: What the f*ck are you-

Man: Woah woahh.. it's not my fault
that your own members want you dead.. Ohh let's do a live stream...Your haters deserve to see you getting tortured..

He laughed loudly before signaling his minions to attack Taehyung..

Tae dodged the first punch and threw a high kick on the face making him taste the dust spitting blood and teeth.. The man tried to stand up but failed.. He was seeing all black..

One down...

Tae glared at the men.. Two of them tried to grab him but he  whipped grabbed a rod lying nearby...
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Run!! Run faster... You can't stop now!!"  Jungkook told himself as he was running like his life depends on it...

A car stopped in front of him blocking his way..Jungkook looked at the car in confusion until Bogum walked out of the car with his two minions..

Bogum: You are quite a runner, aren't you?? You could win a championship or something..
*smirks*

Jungkook: GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY. TRAITOR!!!!!

He said with a gritted teeth as he glared at the three men..

Bogum: *scoffs* You have a death wish I see!!  But I must say, you and Tae are kinda similar..  Both of you are so foolish!! So desperate to die!! Don't worry.. I'll make both of your wishes come true..

"Damn!!! What do I do now!!!

Tae!!! Please be safe.."