Chapter 49

"What?? I have to live with him?? In the same room?? Whyyyyy????" Jungkook said whining pointing towards Taehyung..

"Well yeah.. because that's your room and he is your roommate.. Stop being so dramatic kook" Jin replied..

"B..but.." he glanced at Tae "I don't wanna. Hyung can't I stay with you??🥺"

"No kookie.. I already have a boyf- I mean roommate." Jin said

"But we can change room..Ask your roommate to stay in my room..please hyung.."

"No ways.. I'm not leaving.." Namjoon said immediately making Jin sigh..

"We can't do that Kook.. And you need to stay in your old room..It might help you regain your memories" Jin reasoned..

"Ughh.. fine.." Jungkook pouted a little and entered his room with Tae following behind.. He looked around and sighed..

"This place looks so familiar.."

Tae slowly approached him and hugged him from behind

"You hurt me.. why did you want to change room? Hmm?You don't want to stay with me?" Tae asked in a low but deep voice making Jungkook gasp..

"What are you doing? Let go off me.. this is why I didn't want to live with you.. You keep flirting with me" Jungkook retorted

"What else do you expect? You are my boyfriend after all.. I can't control myself when I see you" Tae whispered on Jungkook's neck..

Jungkook gasped and turned fast moving his feet swiftly and trapping Taehyung under him on the bed.. Tae's hands were pinned to the bed above his head while his legs were held still by Jungkook's legs..Tae blinked a few times in confusion while Jungkook smirked at him..

"Jungkook!!"

"What now??Cat got your tongue??" Jungkook smirked and traced his finger on Tae's face "Learn to control yourself.. cause I only remember myself as a Top.."

Tae gulped and nodded nervously  "O..ofcourse.. I'm sorry Jungkook.. I was just kidding.. Please let go off my hands now.."

Jungkook stood up smirking.. "Good"

"God!!!you are scary Kook!!"

"Ofcourse I am."

Jungkook turned around to go away but he fell down on his knees holding his head.. He groaned in pain..

Tae immediately stood up and crouched down holding him "Jungkook, what's wrong??"

"Ahh..I don't know.. my head aches so much.." Jungkook said in agony.  Tae quickly got his medicine and handed it over with a glass of water as Jungkook gulped it down..

Tae took him in his arms carrying him..

"Hey what are doing? Put me down"

"Why? I'm just trying to help.. I'll carry you to the bed.."

"Noo..put me down this instant.. I can walk on my own"..

Taehyung didn't listen to him and walked towards the bed with Jungkook in his arms..

"Why did you have to change so much? You used to love to be carried to the bed before.."

"Stop lying you idiot.. put me down" Jungkook said blushing visibly making Tae chuckle..He gently put him down on the bed and sat beside him..

"Stop being so stubborn around me.. Don't stress yourself.. It's alright.. Like I said before, you might've forgotten about us but I didn't..I still love you the same. Even though you want to hurt my feelings all the time, I can't see you hurt.."

Jungkook looked away not wanting to make an eye contact..

"I don't want to hurt you for real.." 

"Taehyung??"

"Hmm?"

"How was I  before this accident? What I was like??" He asked looking at Tae with curious doe eyes

"Umm.. you were nothing like you are now."

"Really?? Tell me more about it"

"You used to love sex.. You literally begged me to fvck you all the time.. You used to seduce me so good you know"

"Wh-what???" Jungkook said blushing as his eyes widened in shock..

"Stop lying to the poor boy, Tae!!!" Jimin entered the room "Don't bully him just because he lost his memories.." He then smiled at Jungkook "No worries Kookie.. I'm here..I won't let him bully you anymore"

Jungkook looked down as his face was beet red..

"What lie.. I didn't lie.. how would you know midget?? He said those privately" Tae said

"Don't believe him Jungkook..You were just an innocent bean.. It was this horny tiger always teasing you under the table.." he chuckled and hugged Jungkook tightly making Tae pout..

Tae smiled "Okay okay..sorry.. I'll be serious now.. well, where do I start?? You were the kindest person I have ever seen.. Always nice to the people around you.. Getting hit instead of others. Protecting even strangers."

"That's true.. I still remember the first time we met..You saved me and got hit to protect me" Jimin added

"Yeah.. I used to bully him a lot. Not just him I used to bully even you.. But You changed me with your kindness.. You became the only light in my dark and dull life. I can't thank you enough for that in this lifetime.." Tae said as he was looking into his eyes with so much love while Jungkook was staring back at him mesmerized..

"Why my heart races everytime I look into his eyes.. Why does he look at me like that? What is this feeling in my heart? Do I really..

Love him??"

"I love you Jungkook.. I love you so much and I'll continue to love you till my death" Tae felt a palm on his lips stopping him from saying any further, Jungkook's eyes were glistening with tears..Tae remembers how Jungkook used to do this every time he mentioned death before.. He doesn't remember him but his heart remembers..

Jungkook widened his eyes shocked at his sudden behavior.. "I..I.." He stuttered as he tried to retract his hand but Tae grabbed it midway and kissed his palm..

"I didn't expect you to do this gesture..I'm sure you'll remember us soon.. I'm so happy.." Tae smiled in tears..

"What if I don't remember? What will you do then?" Jungkook asked not knowing what came upon him to ask that question..He had no idea why he was so emotional..

"Then I'll keep bothering you day and night until..."

"Until??"

Tae smiled at the cute boy in front of him

"Until you either remember me or fall for me again and start anew.."

"Wh..what??"

"What? Do you think I'm not capable of making you fall in love with me a second time? Just you wait Jeon Jungkook.. You'll be head over heels for me in no time ."

Jungkook looked down chuckling..

"As if I'm gonna fall for you.. keep dreaming.."

Tae and Jimin giggled at his remark..

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you."

"May be that's why you're not me"

Tae gasped and widened his eyes..

"What's wrong?"

Tae smiled and wiped his tears. "Nothing.. you just made me remember something from the past.."

"And I thought I was the one with lost memories" Jungkook teased..

Tae chuckled brightly