Chapter 46

Jungkook quickly hid his diary when he heard someone coming.. It was Jin and the person named Taehyung.. Jungkook turned away immediately after locking his eyes with Taehyung for a brief moment..His face was beet red as he remembered the words from his diary.. He couldn't believe he had done that with that person..

"Kook.. Are you alright?? Sorry I just wanted to check upon you.. I can't help but worry about you.. please don't push me away.. let me help.. talk to me.." Jin said worried

Jungkook sighed.. "I'm fine..don't worry" He wished that they left.. He couldn't control his stupid brain from imagining weird stuff.. He didn't want them to notice the prominent blush on his face. It's not like he was blushing because he loved Taehyung..it's just a bit awkward..

"Jungkook please look at me.. I know what you are feeling now..But please..trust me.. I just want you to be happy.." Jin said..

"I'm totally okay.. I told you.. just leave me alone for some time.. I need some time alone..please "

"We can't risk it" Jungkook's eyes widened at the deep ass voice.. he recognized it as Taehyung's..

"We can't leave you alone until we are convinced that you won't harm yourself out of depression." Taehyung said..

"I..I won't do anything of that sort..D..do you think I'm stupid?" Jungkook facepalmed for stuttering like that..

Jin sighed.. "Fine.. I'll leave you alone for now..but I'll check up on you from time to time to make sure you are okay.. Call me anytime you think you are ready to open up." And with that he went out leaving the two in the room..

"Jungkook!!"

"What do you want now? Do I need to tell you separately? Leave!!"

"Sure but before that you need to eat something.. I brought you food..look at me!!" Tae replied

"I'll eat it later.. put it down there and just leave me alone.. please!!" Jungkook said pleading him to leave..

Tae reluctantly put the lunchbox down and walked towards Jungkook..He held Kook's wrist turning him towards himself.. Jungkook immediately looked down to hide his face..

"Hey, you alright?? Why is your face so red?? Are you feeling well?" Tae asked as he lifted his face up holding his chin in between his thumb and index finger..

"I..I'm fine.. it's just so cold here.." Jungkook lied averting his gaze..

"You're cold?? I don't feel cold here.. Do you have a fever or something??" He placed his palm on Jungkook's forehead to check his temperature But Jungkook removed it immediately..

"Why didn't you tell me before? Probably you are going to have a fever" He quickly took off his jacket covering Jungkook with it.. "I'll bring you a scarf tonight.. tell me if you need anything else??" He said..

Jungkook looked up to find Taehyung looking at him with worried expression.. He could definitely feel how caring Tae was..

"It's okay.. you don't need to bring me anything else.. I'm fine." He looked away from him..

Tae cupped Jungkook's face with both hands.. "But baby you look cold" Jungkook felt his heart racing.. Taehyung's touch was so soft and warm.. And the way he called him baby was really something... He loved it for sure..

"D..don't touch me.. And d..don't call me that.." Jungkook said in a low voice making Tae retract his hands..

"Oh.. right.. I'm sorry.. I almost forgot-" Tae bit his lips.. "I'll wait outside.. Call me immediately if you need anything.. And I'll ask doctor to check on you.." Jungkook just nodded his head not looking at the older..