Chapter 4

Jungkook entered his room and locked the door behind him.. Taehyung was on his bed watching something in his phone.. He looked up to meet Jungkook's gaze and smirked..

Tae: Back already??

Jungkook didn't reply.. He walked to his bed and lied down with his face pressed to the pillow..He could hear Taehyung getting up from his bed and walking towards his bed..

"I have done it again.. I have pissed him off again"

Taehyung grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's hair and yanked harshly making him look up.

"Why am I being like this?"

Tae: Listen boy.. I have had enough of this attitude of yours..Be prepared for a living hell..

Jungkook chuckled looking straight into his eyes..

"Again!!"

Taehyung punched him giving a cut on his lips.. Jungkook could taste his blood..

Tae: Congratulations on being my personal punch bag from now on..

He said in a raspy voice before hitting him again..

"I can't help it.. I think I never wanted a peaceful college life.. I wanted to be rebellious all along.."

Tae: Isn't it great?? I can torture you any time I want.. Cause luckily you are my fu*king roommate..

Taehyung said huffing because of throwing punches continuously..

Jk: Indeed.. it's great.. *smirks*

Tae: Just wait until I scratch that smirk off of your face..

He said while gritting his teeth in annoyance..

Jk: Why do you bully people, Taehyung?

He asked huffing because of receiving all those punches..His eyes were fixed on the ceiling.. Taehyung couldn't read his face.. what was he thinking??

Tae: *scoffs* Isn't it obvious? It makes me feel good.. It makes me feel stronger.. I like the feel when someone cries and begs me to stop..

Jk: I see..

Taehyung didn't have the energy to hit him anymore.. The look in his face was weird.. Like he wasn't even feeling any pain..

Tae: What the f*ck are you?? You are still ignoring me while getting beaten to a pulp?? WHY AREN'T YOU FU*KING CRYING??

Jungkook didn't reply.. He wasn't really unconscious.. Taehyung was still grabbing him by his collar and looking at him..

" What's wrong with him?? He looks lifeless.. I feel like I'm punching a dead body"

"He looks so sad"

"Why am I feeling bad for him??"

Tae: Fu*k it!!!

He harshly threw Jungkook on the bed and went back to his own bed and lied down. Unable to sleep he kept scrolling in his phone..He glanced at the boy from time to time.. Jungkook wasn't even moving.. He was in the same position Tae left him

"Is he dead??"

Tae panicked a bit at the thought.. He got up and walked to Jungkook leaning down to see his face.. His eyes were closed. He was sleeping..Taehyung looked in awe..

"For real?? He is sleeping soundly after all that beating?? Woahh.. He's really something "

Taehyung kept staring at him for who knows how long..