Chapter 21

Jimin: But hyung..why all of a sudden Jungkook left ? And where did he go?

Jin: I think the whole incident with Taehyung reminded him of the incident with Yugyeom..And also when the video went viral he was like exposed to the students here..All of them now knows about him....He didn't have the courage to face all those hateful gazes and malicious comments here in this college..

Jimin: So he won't come back??

Jin: I don't think he will.. He wanted to drop out all along but we persuaded him to join college here in seoul saying that nobody knows about him here..So no one will judge him or hate him..But now that he is exposed I don't think he would like to come back.. He refused to face you guys too..He thinks you guys, especially Jimin would hate him after knowing the truth..He doesn't wanna confront you because of that

Jimin: Noo..I'll never hate him..

Jin: I know.. but he won't listen to me.. He is not even answering his phone.. *sighs*

Tae: I'll bring him back..

Everyone looked at him with shocked expression..

Tae: I'll bring him back and protect him at any cost..

Jimin: Have you lost it?? You think it'd be that easy??

Tae: I don't think it'd be easy.. But no matter how hard it is..I'll bring him back..

He turned towards Jin looking determined..

Tae: Hyung please give me this one chance to fix my mistake..

Yoongi: I think it might work.. He might listen to Tae..

Namjoon: What made you think so??

Yoongi: Did you see his face in that video?? I can never forget that look.. He was furious, out of control.. He was so desperate to save Taehyung..

Jin: I think he is right.. I mean it was the first time after that incident when he fought against someone.. He didn't want to loose Tae like he lost Yugyeom.  He was desperately  trying to stop history from repeating itself..

Jimin: Poor kookie..!! I have no idea that he was hiding so much pain..I want him back..Please Taehyung.. bring him back..

Tae: I will..

Jin: Okay.. We can give it a try..I'll give you the address..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Tae was packing his stuff.. He is going to Busan the next morning..

Flashback~

"Tae: Why??? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT EVERY SINGLE TIME?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS TALK BACK TO ME YOU IDIOT!! Aghhh

Tae: Can't you see that I'm trying to avoid you?? Can't you see I'm trying not to Bully you or hurt you???

Jk: Why??

Tae: What??

Jk: Why are you trying not to hurt me? I never asked you to stop hitting me.. Then why ?

Tae: You ungrateful-

Jk: You wanna know why I always interrupt you?? It's because I know one day you are going to regret doing all this.."

"Tae: Why are you being so nice to me after what I did to you??

Jungkook: You are not a bad person Taehyung..I know..I think I can feel your pain.