Chapter 30

Tae entered their shared room quietly and found Jungkook murmuring something inaudible in his study table..

Tae: baby??

Jungkook snapped his head and glared at him furiously..

Jungkook: Don't baby me.. and don't talk to me..

Tae slowly approached him and back hugged him.. his chin was resting on Jungkook's neck..

Tae: Baby are you mad at me??

Jungkook: Get off.. I have better things to do..

Tae nuzzled his nose and grazed his lips softly on Kook's  neck making him tense up real quick..

Jungkook: Stop it... Don't touch me you cheating ass..

Tae: Woah.. When did I even cheat on you Babe??

Jungkook: Don't bother me.. I'm trying to study here.. Why don't  you go bother your so called new 'friend'..

Tae: What?? Who are talking about?

Tae asked innocently as if he doesn't know who he was talking about..

Jungkook: Why?? Forgot already?? Just a few minutes ago you were so eager to "Know each other more"!!!!

Tae: Ohh.. You mean that cute girl named Tzuyu??

"Cute girl??" Jungkook bit his lower lip in frustration.

Jungkook: Yes!! THAT CUTE GIRL!!! GO BOTHER HER AND KISS HER IF SHE'S THAT CUTE..

Jungkook got out of Tae's hold and was about to leave but Tae grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer..

Tae: Why should I bother her?? I'm gonna bother my boyfriend who is hundred times cuter than her..

Before Jungkook could say anything in protest Tae smiled playfully and kissed his pouty lips..

Jungkook tried to push him but Tae only deepened the kiss.. He bit Kook's cherry lips hard making him hiss in pain.. Tae took advantage of it and his tongue made it's way into his mouth exploring every part of his mouth..Jungkook felt so weak..He felt like he was melting..

Tae pulled off and looked into Kook's glossy eyes..Jungkook wiped his tears and glared at him..

Tae: You are so cute when you are angry..

Jungkook: Stop doing that!! I'm not done being mad at you!!

Jungkook looked away pouting..Tae chuckled a little at his adorable reaction and pecked his cheek..

Tae: Baby it was just a prank.. Tzuyu is my sister

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock..

Jungkook: Wh..what???

Tae: Cousin to be exact.. I asked her to play along with me to make you jealous.. I'm so sorry love..You are the only one for me.. I can't even think of anyone other than you in my life..

Jungkook: But.. Then Why?? Why did you do that??

Tae: Because you were not giving any attention to me and kept avoiding me..

Jungkook: Huh... What the hell!!  Ughh.. So tell me..Was it fun?? Did you have fun playing with my feelings like that??

Tae: I'm really sorry baby..I won't repeat it ever again..I'm so sorry.. Don't  get mad at me.. please?

"Ughh..those puppy eyes!!"  Jungkook groaned in frustration..

Jungkook: I hate you..