Chapter 51

Jungkook was packing his stuff when Tae entered the room..

"Why are you packing your things? Are you really going to leave me?? Are you changing room?? Please Jungkook.. I'll be good.. don't leave me" Tae was almost tearing

"Calm down.. I'm just going home for a few days"

"Oh.. why? All of a sudden?"

"I.. I miss Busan.. I also want to visit Yugyeom's grave.. I still don't know how to face him..But I need to do it.."

"Ah..I see" he looked down looking sad..

"What's wrong?"

"I'll miss you so much.. I don't want you to go..But I know I have no right to stop you either.."

"Jin hyung asked me to take you with me.."
Tae's face beamed immediately..

"Really?? Can I??"

"Umhm.. if you want.."

"But what about you? Do you want me to go with you? Or it's just because Jin hyung wants?"

Jungkook paused and looked at Tae..
"I..I don't know..I don't know if it's alright to visit Yugi with you..I don't know what I'll be feeling when I....When I'll be standing in front of his grave.. I don't know what I'll do once I see him..so I didn't want to take anyone with me.."

Tae looked down biting his lips..

"There you go.. I hurt him again.."

"Taehyung!! I'm sorry if I hurt you with my words..I'm just-"

"Confused.. yeah I know..Don't worry baby.. I understand.." Tae smiled at him sweetly..

Jungkook sighed and walked towards Taehyung and sat beside him.. "Why are you always so good to me Taehyung? All I do is hurting you.. It makes me feel guilty" he said looking down

"What's gotten into me? I don't remember ever worrying about someone's feelings before.. why do I feel sad whenever I hurt him"

"Kookie!! You have no idea how much you mean to me.. In the past I hurted you a lot more than you can imagine..I literally tortured you.. But still you were always good to me..You trusted your heart to me..You loved me like no one else did..In compared to that it's nothing.. Probably God is punishing me for all bad things I did.. So I must take it like a man.." Tae smiled at him making Jungkook's heart melt..

"Really?? Did I do that??"

"Uhmm.. I'll never forget the kindness you showed me and the love you gave me.. Even if you keep pushing me for the whole life I'll never complain."

"I'm sorry Taehyung.."

"Hey don't say that.. It's not your fault.. so stop worrying about me"

Jungkook sighed.. he looked puzzled..

"Forget what I said earlier.. I think it's better to take you with me.. Jin hyung also said it.. so.. Umm come with me..will you?" He looked at Tae expectantly..

"Ofcourse.. If you have no problem with it.."

Jungkook just smiled at him..

"C..can I get a hug?" Tae asked hesitantly

"Umm what??" Jungkook said blushing

"I..Don't worry I won't try anything.. And it's okay if you don't want to..I totally underst-"

Before Tae finished his sentence he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him.. He slowly hugged him back closing his eyes taking Jungkook's scent..

"It feels so good to hold you..It's so peaceful and soothing.." He whispered hugging Jungkook tightly

"I'm not gonna say it but it surely is nice and peaceful in your arms too.."

"Do you mind if I stay like this a little longer?" Tae whispered

"Stay forever "

Jungkook didn't let go.. neither did Tae.. They  shifted and fell on the bed just like that holding each other..

"I really want to remember us"

_____________________________________

Next day Taekook took the first train to Busan ..

"Jungkook!! How are you feeling?"

"I'm  feeling anxious about what is waiting for me there.."

"Don't worry.. everything will be alright" Tae reassured him before they rang the bell and Mrs. Jeon opened the door..

"Jungkook!!! My babyyy" she hugged him tight..

"Hey mom.." he smiled..

"I missed you so much..Why don't you pick up our call?? We only get to know about you from Jinnie.." She pouted

"Sorry Mom.. I missed you too.. Oh.. and this is-"

"Taehyung, right?" She smiled at Tae as he nodded and bowed..

"How do you know him?"

"Your Dad met him last time he was here.. and guess what? He never stops talking about him" she giggled..

"Woahh.. I feel left out now." Jungkook pouted..

They entered the room and met Mr. Jeon who was watching t.v.

"Oh my God.. my sons are here" he walked towards Tae and hugged him and then he hugged Jungkook..

"He is your son now?? And you even hugged him first.." Jungkook said sulking..

"Looks like someone is jealous of his boyfriend..🤣🤣" Mr. Jeon laughed..

"Wh..what are you saying Dad? He is..just a friend."

"Yeah yeah whatever.. you lost your memory.. not us.. We already know who he is.. Now shoo.. Go away.. I need to talk to my future Son-in-law" Mr. Jeon smirked

"Son-in-law??? Are you guys nuts?? I can't believe that you are doing this to me, dad..you are so embarrassing"  Jungkook huffed and walked upstairs towards his room making everyone in the room laugh..

"Tae.. How are you doing? I heard you got injured badly.." Mr. Jeon asked concerned

"Yes.. I'm fine now" he looked down and bit his lips "I'm so sorry.. I promised you that I'll protect him but I failed.."

"Come on Tae.. It wasn't in your hands..I know I entrusted him to you but I can't expect you to be iron man, now can I?" Mr. Jeon smiled

"Yes Tae.. And you did a great job.. I heard from Jin about what happened..I know you had a chance to run away and save your life.. But you refused to leave Jungkook.. You stayed there and tried to protect him.. That alone is enough for us.. What happened to you two is unfortunate.. But I believe that you will make him happy again.. I trust you with that" Mrs. Jeon said smiling through her tears.

"Th.. thank you so much for having trust in me.." Tae was on the verge of crying himself..

"I'm just worried about one thing.. What will you do if Jungkook doesn't remember you??" Mr. Jeon asked

"It doesn't matter.. I'll stay by his side till the end.. I don't have anyone to call my family other than him.. Seeing his face gives me some hope in my life.. He makes me want to live.. I don't wanna lose him ever"

"Don't ever say that you don't have a family.. You have us Son." Mrs. Jeon hugged him.. "And don't worry.. Jungkook will remember you for sure.."

Jungkook quickly turned around and walked into his room and clutched his chest.

"Taehyung!!"