Chapter 6

Jimin: Why didn't you let me say it?? He is your brother Kookie.. He deserves to know who your roommate is..

Jk: No.. he doesn't need to know it..

Jimin: But can you atleast explain?? why are you being so secretive?

Jk:....

Jimin: Okay I'm going to tell him

Jimin turned back but Jungkook immediately grabbed his arm..

Jk: Fine.. I'll explain.

Jimin: Go on

Jk: He is a 4th year med student Jimin.. He is really busy with his studies..I don't want him to worry all the time about me.

Jimin: Awwww.. Jungkookieeee..

Jk: What? Stop being so creepy.

Jimin: You stop acting like a bad bitch all the time.. I know how big of a softie you are inside..

Jimin said poking Kook's chest playfully..

Jk: Whatever..

They were walking towards their classes while Jimin was talking non stop.. He was so busy teasing Jungkook that he ended up bumping into someone..

"Oh no!!! Min Yoongi again??"

Yoongi looked at Jimin quite annoyed.. He didn't like how the younger was looking so fondly at Jungkook..

Jimin: Ah.. I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking..

Yoongi: you are being too clumsy these days..You should look straight instead of looking at him.. don't you think?

Jimin could sense jealousy in his tone.. He looked down nodding his head with pouty lips melting Yoongi's heart once again.. His gaze softened immediately..

Yoongi: Come with me.. I need to have a talk with you..

As he was about to grab Jimin's arm when Jungkook yanked Jimin and stood in between them..Obviously he was totally clueless about what was going on between those two.. He thought Yoongi was going to beat him up for bumping into him..

Yoongi: WTF.. What do you want??

Jungkook glared at him...

Jk: It was my fault that he bumped into you.. So leave him alone and do it to me..

Yoongi: D..do what??
Yoongi asked quite surprised

Jk: I don't know.. whatever you wanted to do to him.. I guess..

Yoongi: Whatever I wanted to.. do to him??

Jimin facepalmed.. Yoongi looked at Jimin in the back with pleading eyes..He was trying his best to stop himself from laughing out loud.

Jimin pulled Jungkook back and came forward to Yoongi's rescue..

Jimin: Hyung.. please forgive us this time.. This won't happen again.. I promise..

Yoongi looked at both of the boys and rolled his eyes..

Yoongi: Ahem.. Fine.. I'll let you go this time.. But next time this happens and you'll get punished..

In bed- he whispered the last part making sure that Jungkook doesn't hear him..

Jimin's eyes widened as he blushed crazily..

Jimin: I..I understand..

With that Yoongi left the place..

Jimin was still fazed when he felt a nudge on his shoulder..