Chapter 34

As Jungkook calmed down in Taehyung's embrace.. he felt safe in his protective arms.. No matter how strong he was physically, mentally he was weak and in need of someone to protect him..He clutched Tae's shirt clinging on to him as he remembered Tae's lifeless body covered in blood in his dream earlier..

"What's wrong baby?? What scared you so much?? What did you dream about " Tae asked while softly caressing his hair and patting his back..He was holding him as if he was his own baby..

Jungkook slowly looked up at Tae

"Tae??"

"Hmm?"

"What will you do if I die??"

Tae immediately put his palm on Jungkook's lips preventing him from speaking any further
"What kind of question is that?? I don't want to answer your stupid questions"

Jungkook slowly removed his palm and spoke again "Tell me.. what will you do if I die all of a sudden?"

"I don't know.. I can't think of my life without you anymore Kook..I'll go insane..I won't be able to live without you.. I'll.. probably I'll shot myself in the head or something. I'll just die with you hoping that we will be together again after life" He said as tears streamed down his cheeks..

Jungkook also bursted into tears.. He hid his face in Tae's chest and continued crying..

"I was such a fool.. how could I think of such a solution?"he thought to himself..Although it was just a dream, it felt too realistic to him.. Earlier he was thinking of sacrificing himself to protect Taehyung..But now he was well aware of the aftermath.. As if someone purposefully showed him the consequences of his decision.. As if someone was trying to tell him how wrong he was..

"I'm sorry Tae"

"Why are you sorry?? Kook, what happened to you?? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?? You are scaring me, you know that right??" Tae said..

Jungkook explained everything about Jackson and his dream to Taehyung.. He didn't want to hide it anymore..He didn't have any more energy to fight alone.. He wanted to rely on Taehyung..

"So that's why you you acted so different?? Because you were planning to leave me eventually??" Tae asked devastated..

Jungkook nodded slowly looking down..
"How could you do that to me?? How could you take a decision like that?? Do you think I'll be able to live after losing you like that??" Tae asked cupping his tear soaked face in his hands..
"I'm so sorry" He said as more tears escaped his eyes melting Tae's heart..

" I..I saw you..killing yourself in my dream, Tae.." He sniffled.. "I was watching you but couldn't stop you.. It was too painful.." he kept weeping in Tae's arms..

"Sshh.. babyy...it's okay.. it was just a dream.. don't cry anymore" Tae wiped his tears with his thumbs and kissed his swollen lips..

"I must've saved the country or something in my previous life to deserve someone like you..Don't shed any more of those precious tears for me.. I feel worst seeing you cry" He said showering Kook with kisses..

"And promise me, you will never take any impulsive decision like that.. okay??"

Jungkook nodded cutely..

"Now let's think of a way out of this situation together..We can confront him together" Tae said..

"Noo..Tae.. let's not confront him at all..let's go somewhere far from here..where he can't find us..okay?? Please??" Jungkook pleaded

"Jungkook!! Running away is not a solution. We didn't do anything wrong.. Why should we live in hiding like criminals?" Tae tried to reason with him

"No.. he will kill you.. let's just run away Tae.. please..?" Jungkook asked frightened..
"Please Tae.. please listen to me.. I can't lose you too like-" Jungkook stopped as he remembered Yugyeom.. "No no no... I don't wanna go through that again.. please Tae.. let's leave.. take me somewhere far away from Jackson.. please"

Taehyung could see how desperately he wanted to leave..He could see the pain in his eyes.. he pulled him in his embrace tightly "Fine.. I'll run away with you if that's what you want.."he caressed his hair to calm him down..

______________________________________

It was past midnight when Tae and Jungkook went to the parking lot where Tae's driver was waiting  for them.. They quickly got in and drove off..Jungkook kept looking back from his side of the window..

"He is not chasing us, right??" He asked while fidgeting with his fingers..

"Don't worry Kook.. he is not.. we'll get away safely" Tae pulled him closer to him.."Everything will be alright"

"So, where are we going??" Jungkook asked

"Daegu.. my hometown.. We have a house there..we can stay there for some time now..After that we can decide on what to do.." 
Tae answered but Jungkook looked distant.. "What's wrong Kook?? Is something on your mind?" He asked..

"I don't know.. I'm having this bad feelings that something's wrong.. Like something bad is waiting for us.." He said as he kept scratching the skin of his left hand.. Tae noticed that and stopped him by taking his hand into his..  He squeezed his palm and kissed it.

"We'll be fine... trust me everything will be alright.." He smiled at him..

"I hope so Tae.. I hope I'm wrong.." he said looking out of the window..