Chapter 39

Jackson was in his bathroom washing his face over and over..

"Get yourself together!! He was just acting to save Jungkook. He didn't mean a word he said.. He is just trying to take advantage of your God damn feelings for him!!"

He said looking at his reflection on the mirror and took a deep breath..

A knock on the door pulled him back from his train of thoughts. He wiped his face once again and walked to the door..

"What is it? Why are you banging on the door like that?" He asked with a cold expression..

"I..I'm sorry S..sir.. But Mr. Jung is.." the man said

"What about him?" He asked maintaining his composure..

"S..sir h.he is.."

"STOP FU*KING STAMMERING AND ANSWER!!!" he yelled at him impatiently..

"Sir he got into a fight with that other boy named Kim Taehyung.. It's more like a one sided fight. Taehyung is beating him." He said in fear..

"WHAT?? WHY?" He asked furious.

"I don't know sir.. But I heard him shouting at Mr. Jung saying that he doesn't want to stay in the same room as a person who l..loves umm.. You sir.."

"What's going on? is it a trap?? What if it's their escape strategy? NO.. I shouldn't fall for it"

"But.. what if.."

"No no.. I should keep calm.. Ignore it.."

"Yeah..just ignore it.. like last time!!"

"W..who are you?? What do you mean??"

"I'm your inner voice.. your conscience that you are constantly trying to bury"

"Shut up!!!"

"Fine.. but will you be able to live with it if you lose him too?? Last time you ignored your responsibilities and you lost your brother!! And this time you'll lose the love of your life..Will you be okay with it?? Hmm??"

"SHUT UP!!! JUST SHUT UPPP!!!!" Jackson yelled on top of his lungs..

"O.. okay sir..I'm sorry.. I just don't know what to do.." the man said

Jackson looked at the trembling man in front of him..

"No.. I can't risk it.. I can't lose him too. I don't care if it's a trap."

Jackson shoved him away harshly and rushed towards the basement..

Jackson with his 8 men entered the dark cold room to find Taehyung fighting with Hoseok..

"Stop him!!" Jackson ordered his men..

Before they could even touch him, Taehyung quickly turned around and punched one of them hard making him bleed through his nose..Jungkook tripped another man and high kicked the third one in a swift motion.. In just a few seconds they defeated all 8 men in the room..

"Noo.. I can't let them escape" Jackson whispered while pulling out his gun from his pocket.. Just when he aimed at Jungkook to shoot he was pushed harshly by a pair of hands..In a matter of seconds he was lying on the floor with Hoseok sitting on top of him restraining his hand from aiming at Taekook..

"Bloody traitor!!! I knew it.. it was all your master plan" he said glaring at his hyung with furious eyes.. "You tricked me again"

"All I'm trying is to stop you from making a mistake. Why don't you just understand that I'm doing all this because I love you!!!" Hoseok cried..