Chapter 3

Jungkook entered the room allotted to him.. He put his luggage on the empty side of the room and started unpacking.. After like 30 minutes he was done and he decided to take a bath before anything else..

As he got out of the bathroom he found his phone ringing.. It was Jimin..

(On phone)

Jimin: Jungkookie.. Why didn't you pick up earlier?? I called you like 7 times

Jk: I was in the bathroom

Jimin: ohh.. okay.. so tell me your room number..

Jk: 405...But Why?

Jimin: I'm coming over.. We need to disinfect the wounds you got earlier.. wait for me..

Jk: huh?? You don't need to-

Before he could finish Jimin hung up on him making him sigh..

In a few minutes Jimin entered his room with a first aid kit in his hand and a sweet smile on his face..

Jimin: Now sit here and take off your shirt

Jk: Wh..what?

Jimin:*giggles* I need to treat your wounds Jungkook..don't be so dramatic

Jk: You don't need to-

Jimin pulled him by his wrist and made him sit down and started treating the cuts and bruises on his face..After that Jimin made him take his shirt off and crouched down in front of him on the floor while Jungkook was on the edge of the bed..

Jimin: Woahh.. Jungkook.. Your body is quite well built..

Jungkook swiftly took his shirt to wear it back but Jimin stopped and giggled at the cuteness

Jimin: okay okay.. I won't comment anymore.. Just let me treat those wounds..

Jimin started treating his wounds when the door to the room opened.. Both boys' eyes widened as they looked to the side to find none other than Kim Taehyung standing right there at the door looking equally shocked...

Tae: What the hell are you two doing in my room??

Jimin: Y..Your room??

Jk: This is my room

Jungkook showed him his keys as a proof..

Tae: You are my roommate???

Jk: I guess..

Meanwhile Jimin was scared to death thinking about what's waiting for him and Jungkook..

Taehyung glanced at Jimin

Tae: And what are you doing here?

Jimin: I..I j..just t..treating his wounds..

He stammered while looking down in fear.. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to his side of the room..

Tae: don't bother..he'll get fresh ones very soon..

Tae said casually while putting his phone on charge..

Jimin shakily treated Jungkook's wounds and looked up at him with concerned eyes.

Jungkook saw how tensed Jimin was and flashed him a smile..

Jimin: Y..you can stay in my room if you want..

He whispered but Tae heard him..He smirked..

Jk: Don't worry. I'll be fine here..

Tae: I wouldn't be so sure if I were you..

Jk: May be that's why you are not me?

Jungkook said making Taehyung glare at him..

Jimin: Kook.. stop it.. why are you provoking him?? Come with me

Jimin dragged Jungkook out of his room and took him to his room.

Jimin: What were you thinking picking a fight with him?? Which part of "HE IS NOT ONE YOU SHOULD MESS WITH" is so hard for you to understand????

Jungkook looked away..Jimin sighed and sat beside Jungkook and cupped his face

Jimin: Jungkook!! Listen.. I'm genuinely worried about you.. You are literally making him target you.. He is already scary..but if someone pisses him off, no one knows what he will do to him..

Jk: Why?

Jimin: hmm??

Jk: Why are you worried about me?

Jimin: Because we are friends

Jk: No we are not..

Jimin: We are..And that's my final decision..you can't do anything about it..

Jungkook kept staring at him in silence

Jk: whatever.. I'm gonna go back to my room now..

Jimin quickly grabbed his wrist

Jimin: Noo.. wait.. kook.. don't go there..

Jk: But that's my room Jimin..

Jimin: But..

Jk: Jimin!!! All my things are there in that room??

Jimin: Fine.. but let me tell you one thing.. Taehyung is a very dangerous guy.. He is very famous among thugs from other colleges..He goes around having fights with them..well sometimes he protects our students from those thugs outside of the college.. But that's probably the only good thing about him..

Jk: hmm

Jimin: You can't fight him.. so it's best to obey him and keep your head low in front of him..

Jk: He's bullying you right?? Why don't you report him?

Jimin: that's one thing you should never ever do

Jungkook frowned..

Jimin: He won't be expelled from the college for sure because his mother is the principal here and his family has a great influence on this college.. But Mrs. Kim being the nicest person will call both Taehyung and the victim and pretty much scold him and ask him to apologize.. well.. Taehyung being a good boy to his mother will apologize to you.. But..

Jk: But??

Jimin: But just when you leave principal's office after making up, your life is pretty much screwed.. He'll make your life a living hell..

Jk: I see

Jimin: last year there was a boy who reported him.. He changed college in like 3 days after reporting him..

Jk: ohhh..

Jimin: That's why I'm asking you to stay away from him.. The best option is to change your room..

Jungkook smiled at him

Jk: Don't worry.. I'll try not to piss him off anymore..

Jimin: Promise??

Jungkook nodded before leaving Jimin's room.

On his way back to his room Jungkook kept thinking about what Jimin told him..

"You can't fight him.. so it's best to obey him and keep your head low in front of him.."

Flashbacks again ~

"Keep your head low and cry as loud as you can if you wanna go home safely!" said the bully making the boy in front of him cry miserably begging him to let him go..

Jungkook stopped walking and closed his eyes.. he was sweating badly.. He touched his chest and clutched his shirt..

"Nooo... Someone please stop these flashbacks.. please"

He leaned against the wall while breathing heavily..His heart was aching..

"I genuinely wanted to have a peaceful college life.. then why?? Why am I doing this?? This is not good.."